Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why is anime so popular? - Minitokyo

Why is anime so popular?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

It's eye cathing, the big eyes and cute character makes it attactive. It's scandelous, with storylines complex love and provocaviness. It's funny, with characters that do ironic and embarassing things.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

DragonofDarkness

DragonofDarkness

hybrid,1/3 bird,1/3 fire,1/3 GOD

Because I say it is thats why!!!! No not really its probably because they do stuff we wish we could do. (and the chicks are hot Hot HOt and hot!!!

Some people see a shadow and become scared of what might lie in the darkness
I see it as a mystery just out of sight

And thankyou Spystreak for my sig & avvy its appreciated Signature Image

The characters are so great and wonderful XD XD XD XD XD !!!!!

Signature Image

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

one simple reason: it looks kool.

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

I'd say story line is one of the key factors that made an anime to be so popular although there are some out there that aren't so successful as others. I also love how most of the anime ends up in an episode with a suspense. It's also one of the easiest and fun way to learn the background cultures of other countries IMO.

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

Well I like Anime cuz of all the mecha series.. Gundam etc. Name any real life movie or series with mechs. Im sure there are some but not much of them.

Incorporates the best of the best into one theme: anime.

I'll just have to shorten my thoughts to that quote. Otherwise, no one would bother with what we have to say...

I guess anime IS a lot better than western cartoons....and the storylines are outwordly...not to mention amazingly cool characters....ok...it's obvious why anime is so great :D

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by Xx4azngrl8xXIt's because its so awesome! :D Anything can happen.

i agree with this :)

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

the characters, the art(its unique), the story, the animation and the soundtracks. there are more but i cant think ryt now. :sweat:

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Onestly:What I like about anime,are a couple of things,but moustly,I like these:
The absolutely beatiful storyline which makes you stay in your seat,even if your house was on fire,superb soundtrax that echoo in your mind for ages,character that you fall in love with on first site(in this case,on the first episode),and,what I like the moust:The characters fellings and emotions are projected in such a way towards the user,that he starts doing almoust what the character is doing.For example,I cryed in Love Hina-Christmas Scpecila,when,after working so hard to get Naru a pressent,Keitaro found her with Seta!
In the majority,I agree with crystille21

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

yes yes, I guess no matter what the reason, anime is just great :D

I think it is because anime can branch off into other media. Like music and games. It has so much more to offer so other people connect with it. It is also a good escape from the regular world. Some thing to get wraped up in away from realality.

stoven2005

stoven2005

Toshi-san

how can u ask why is anime so popular?! it's anime, duh. j/k...to tell truth i'v kinda wondered that myself, but i'v given up trying to explain it myself. i say just sit back and enjoy the genre for what it is.

"Nothing can ever come from being around normal people."

I just can't find guys that are as perfect as anime guys. If I ever see anyone that looks as awesome as Arashi, I will stop watching Anime. . . . I swear.

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

Coz... they're so amusing and captivating + some people can actually relate to the plot. And they serve as refuges fro people who would like to escape reality even for a short time.

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

Alternative Worlds -- lets you use your imagination.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.