Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 10 Steps To The BEST French Kiss Ever! - Minitokyo

10 Steps To The BEST French Kiss Ever!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

As the topic implies, this is the 10 steps to the best French kiss ever

I wrote these 10 little steps sometime in April/May for a good friend of mine who was going to make out with her boyfriend, and needed some major help. She read the tips, however, didn’t make out with him. So they were tossed aside in my old binder until now. They are kind of corny, I admit, but they will hopefully help you. So, without further ado my fellow MT’ers, here is the 10 Steps to the Best French Kiss EVER!

Step #1: Don’t Freak Out!

So, you're thinking about French kissing. Step 1 is to keep calm. Nobody wants to French kiss somebody who is shaking, nervous, and tense. Relax, and your kiss will be so much better. I promise.

Step #2: There Is NO Wrong Way To French Kiss

A lot of people don't French kiss because they think that they'll mess up. There is really no way at all to mess up, unless you start knocking your heads together and/or trying to stick your tongue up their nose. Don't worry about messing up. Just keep calm, and you’ll do just fine, I promise.

Step #3: Always Be Ready

A French kiss can happen anytime, anywhere. Always make sure to have good breath (and great tasting!) if you're expecting a FK. And, if you just so happen to get a surprise kiss, keep relaxed (see step 1). And, for girls, don’t wear too much lip gloss. Nobody wants to kiss slimy lips.

Step #4: Value Your Partner

You need to always be sure that you're French kissing the right person. Don't just make out with anyone willing to tongue lock with you. As long as your sure that its something you won't regret later, the I would suggest you do it. You don’t have to be madly in love with them, although knowing their name might help.

Step #5: Know When It's Safe

Be careful, and aware, of the people around you. Some places, such as schools, don't allow PDA (Public Display of Affection. It sucks.). This could make it slightly harder to French kiss. Just make sure that nobody is will catch you (that is, if you're scared of getting caught), and you should do just fine.

Step #6: Close Your Eyes

I'm sorry, but it’s not really romantic to be looking into your partners eyes when French kissing, but sometimes, it is ok. Its so much better, though, to keep your eyes shut (If your looking out to make sure you don’t get caught, thats fine, but don’t left your guard down because you may end up getting caught.). Sometimes, however, it can be very passionate if you lock eyes. But, normally, it’s just plain creepy.

Step #7: Breath, Swallow, and Don’t Rush
This is a very hard kissing step to remember, and perhaps its the most important. You have to be able to breath, and your nose should provide you oxygen during the kiss (if its not a long one, don’t worry too much. If it's a long kiss, and you and/or your partner have a stopped up nose, you should take a breathing break ((Just don't call it a breathing break!)).) Now, along the lines of slobber, there is a lot of salvia between two mouths in a FK. If it gets too sloppy, you may have to swallow some of it. Do you think its gross to swallow his/her spit? Well, why are you frenching them in the first place? And try not to rush things. Don't jam your tongue into their mouth. It’s not a very good idea. Changing from fast to slow and slow to fast paces make for a better FK. The only true time to be rough is when the mood is passionate, and in that case, anything goes!

Step #8: Placing The Hands

So, you’re now in a FK. But where are your hands? Don’t keep them frozen by your side. Your hands should be somewhere exploring your partner's body. Your hands can be anywhere, ranging from the lower back to cupping your hands in their face. Find a place that is comfortable for you. See, your hands aren’t totally useless in a French kiss!

Step #9: Get Lost In The Moment

When your kissing, don't think about anything but the kiss. Don’t focus on what your going to be doing for lunch, or who's going to win the big football game. You know what I mean. Sometimes your thoughts will stray, but try to keep your mind on the moment.. Just kiss, and get lost in the kiss. That’s a key to the perfect FK.

Step #10: Know When To Stop

Every FK doesn't have to last forever (but the memory sure can!). That's why you have to know when to pull back. If your running low on air, just pull back because you have to breath to live. And stop kissing if you're scared of getting caught and/or may get caught. Do you want someone watching you kiss anyways?

Conclusion

Nobody will have a perfect French kiss their first time. Every kiss is different and unique with its own set of pro's and con's. But, like everything else in life, all you need is practice, and it gets easier as you do it more. So, with these tips, you’re now better prepared to have the BEST French Kiss Ever!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this, MT! It took me TWO class periods to get it typed up, due to problems, so you owe me one ^-^. If you want to post these or use these on your site, you must ask me first and give proper credit.

Please Comment With Your Thoughts!

©Jacqueline Powell

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

thankkies... this helps me... ALOT more than it's supposed to

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

O_O. Im gona take this advice into VERY careful consideration. (Who noes when im gona have to use this ^^)

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

lol cool guide, but when am i gonna use it, & on who? haha

0.o and your only 14 years old. ima such a n00b

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

lol!
Some tips made me laught... eh... xD.
I'm gonna use it too o.o, I've never been kissed before... So this guide will help me a lot XD.
And you are right, the most importan step is the 7 O-o.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

lol........ being french might help too ne? ^_^'. that's one point for me i reckon, then it's been quite a long time i haven't kissed anyone (actually here in france, FK are quite the common stuff eheh -> always ahead of everyone else ;) )

quite a nice tutorial, that migth find its place into schoolbooks XP

French Kiss is great !! If you love your partner and she loves you too, FK is just a magic moment. I've never learn about how to FK, it comes naturally. Oh did i mention that i was french ? lol . Of course it doesn't matter lol, i don't know if it's very usual in others country but here it is ;) . Aaaaaah the french kiss, i'll always remember my first one... I love here, she loves me... We don't live in the same city, hard situation for no-money lovers. It was in the night, I was in the street, there were lot of people, it was hard to walk. She was with me, i don't know how it comes, we were talking, about our future, once again... should we try or not ?! Try to build a serious relationship. She was so beautiful, i wasn't listening here anymore... like un a dream... suddently, can't resist anymore... eternal moment. Life 's so beautiful.
We don't order FK like the last photoshop on internet. It comes naturally, i'll never thinks 5minutes earlier that i'll kiss here.
FK is really really great when you and your girlfriend loves each others. I have one advice, don't be brutal lol, not go straight to the lips, the moment just before FK is really important. You'll forget all advice when you'll be FK. Don't forget, this comes naturally with the good girl/boy. If you knock her teeth, it's because you're too fast ;) .

ps : sorry my poor english speack's. I hope you'll FK the girl/guy you love (deep love). see you !

google is your Master.

Really, there's steps for french kissing? Lol.
Well, it's really a good advice. And I'm so sorry for taking 2 class periods of your for typing these things.
I guess I'll take these advice. I hope it'll work. Thanks, for the tips. :)

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

ummmm...thanks for the useless info that i can never use in my life?.....lol, lol but dunno,,,it might work for some people

It is time for you to drown

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I'll keep these in mind, even though I already know most of the tactics, it was an interesting read. :)

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by TakamuraReijiReally, there's steps for french kissing? Lol.
Well, it's really a good advice. And I'm so sorry for taking 2 class periods of your for typing these things.
I guess I'll take these advice. I hope it'll work. Thanks, for the tips. :)

Sure there are....but most of all you must forget to be yourself when you're with your loved one & just go with the flow.. :)
By the way,nice thread! :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Hmm....should keep it and compile it into a nice book with flowery designs and who knows...add a bit more to your collection and it will be a nice debut book for you....

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

lol very nice guide, i will keep this in mind and i can see lots of effort went into this and like all the details. hopefully i can wow the next girl that comes in my life with FK hehe XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.