Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do buy an anime/manga book, and then ignore it? - Minitokyo

Do buy an anime/manga book, and then ignore it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Just wondering what do u do after u buy and anime/manga book? do u continue reading it over and over again? or u just ignore it?
I just keep them and read it over, but some of them that i really didnt like just leave them like that ( i got a book once without even knowing the subject^^ i didnt like them at all!)

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hmm i read it like 5 times then i get bored with it for a while then i start reading it again like 3 days later! lol

I never ignore my mangas! After buying them I read them again and again and again! This must be the reason why I know every part of my over 300 mangas by hard(nearls by hard^^)

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

If its a really good anime book, i'll probably read it over again when im bored but when im waiting for the next one in the series i always read the one before it just to refresh of what happened so far...however if its a movie or series I often watch them over again until I get something new :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I just buy the manga I'm quite sure to read over and over again.

True that I have never bougth a manga that I have never read. I don't even consider others' opinions since to each his own.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i feel so ashamed....i bought the Ah! My Goddess Movie A While Back And Ive Only Watched It Like 3 Times...... T_T

Id Better Watch It......Come To Think Of It.....Ive Forgotten What Its Like!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Nahh i always read it no matter how stupied or weird it is, i spent money for it...lol..But no really i do read them over and over again untill in my head i can play a movie from memory from it, like some of my sailor moon manga i have read them so much that the pages have fallen out, that reminds me to buy a new copy of it now..humm. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

Never!!!!!, Never!!!!!, Never!!!!, i never ignore the mangas, in my country have an manga is too complicated, and you find one, this is convert into a treasure

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I nvr really do ignore mangas. If im bored, i reread them sometimes, or certain chapters that i really like. Animes, i dont rewatch as much as i reread, most likely cuz either im lazy to put in the dvd, or its too time consuming to watch the whole thing thru.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I buy animes and mangas that I think or know I would watch/read over and over. I tend to read my favorite mangas again and again every 2 months or so until I get bored with it usually within a few years. Other non favorites I would just read them when I'm in the mood. Other ones I had stopped caring about ends up on my ebay auctions.

Signature

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I usually try to find time to re-read my favorites, but having over 350 volumes with more coming out every month and a huge reading list of other stuff besides manga, an awful lot gets lost in the shuffle. o_0 Same old adage - so many books, so little time... :sweat:

Same deal with anime, but I usually get to rewatch them more often if I show them off to the rest of my family ;), plus stuff I've seen on TV I almost always rewatch when I get them on disc. In the rare instance where I do loose interest, I trade it in; got no room for rejects at my place! (Seriously! I got no shelf space! ^_^')

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I do browse them once in a while for reaserch purposes. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I buy all my anime's and manga's read them then give them time to slip from my memory so then when I have time I can rewatch and read them again and they will be fresh.

Signature

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I read my manga over and over, and I watch my anime over and over. It's nice to sometimes to see one of my manga and thin "I haven't read that for a while" and tehn read it again - it's like a favourite book, you know the ending but it's enjoyable to read!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I buy mangas and read them over and over and over! i'll probably open it by next week again... well, i've never bought any manga that i don't like, so far...

Signature

I buy them, read them, and then leave them for a while. Occasionally I'll go back to it and read it, or draw something from the manga

I buy Saiyuki as a habit, eventhough I still haven't read like four of them. I plan on reading them someday, and I don't want that day to come when my last volume ends on a big cliffhanger and all the stores are closed.

But when it comes to my favorite manga, Fruits Basket, it's another story. I read them over and over, sometimes only reading my favorite parts. I take a couple of them with me when i'm in for a long car ride, or a boring wait.

Signature

Taking a big Sanzo break...Hellllo Reno!

Reno from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Extreme lovin'...

if i buy them, i read em over and over. when i get sick of it, then i wait a couple months, and then start reading them again XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Reading manga's kinda take away the stress, when i'm bored i'll read my favourite one's from vol. 1 till the currently brought ones so i'll keep track of everything i might forget, usually my friends ask me if the manga's good or not and i'll go back reading in a quiet place like a reviewer, this also helps me keep track on the manga's I barely read.

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

I buy mangas, read them over n over for a coupla of times, and then leave them there for a few mths b4 readign them again. Or.. sometimes if I get bored of them, I give them to my friends. (Ain't that a waste... T_T)

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

after i buy, i'll read it for the first time. after a few days (or weeks) i'll reread it. i reread all my mangas every once in a while. but...i've only watched my animes one time ^_^'

I buy them and read them first till I'm bored. Then I put it on my book box for a long time. I'll read it again if I bored with other books.

wow... reread all mangas... o.o I think I'm still in the fase.. of collecting first and then read them all... I mean I don't like reading something and have to wait for days to get the other volume.. x.x ( the series are not complete...) not that it matter... it's just that I never knew I could buy mangas in the city I live.. o.o x.x but I think I'd reread it all.. once again.. when I forget some things... ^^; like the story... lol XD

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

well i never bought any manga and i jut bought an anime and so far i havn't ignored it but after im done watching it i might ignore it lol X_X

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.