Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Finding Anime PC Games - Minitokyo

Finding Anime PC Games

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

It's so rare to find anime PC games in America. I tried finding Comic Party the PC game that started the whole comic party series, but it was so hard to it, and I still didn't find it. I tried to find other anime PC games, but then most of them were hentai. I wish anime PC games could be distribute in America. Also other games that aren't in PC don't get published like Tales of Eternia for PSP, Sakura Wars the whole series, and etc. I bet they won't even publish Comic Party Portable. The PC game has probably gone out of existance. Does anyone else have problems finding anime games that are only in Japan?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I usually don't have too much problems finding anime import games that I want. Online sites such as www.play-asia.com and http://liksang.com/ have very good selections and are reliable. I don't bother with PC anime games, so I wouldn't know much about them. But, have seen the PC games for sale in anime cons. Some anime stores carry them and some maybe be able to do special orders if the game is in stock.

In stores like Borders and Suncoast, I have seen interactive DVD anime games such as Phantom Inferno and Hour Glass Summer. They are basically choose your path kind of game.

Signature

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

My classmate told me that there is a PC game of Gundam Wing and I didn't know that...I would day it's quite rare to find some anime in PC games...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.