Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you like in the real world? - Minitokyo

Who do you like in the real world?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

First of all, I did not create this thread out of my pervertedness.

Who do you like in the real world?

I'm quite fond of Chiaki Kuriyama. The girl from Battle Royale and Kill Bill.

As for older women, Lucy Liu! She's hot!

I'm not gay or bisexual, but some Japanese guys can look pretty cool.

Batrisha

Come my way...

well I like most of the cool singers in the Jpop kingdom.
also i like my pal.....can't tell he's name*shhhh*
not to forget i like my family.....well LOVE them actaully...
Am i out of the topic?

Signature
Believe in your dreams, one day you'll achieve it^^

Vivian Hsu & Song Hye-gyo (feminine and cute, muah....!) lol

There is this girl I like in College. I've only had 1 brief chat with her.

The cute girl I was referring to. I was in a cafe with a friend of hers. The cute girl came and sat opposite me. I was talking to her. She told me her name is Shen-nai. Then I woke up and found out it was only a dream!

But really, I did have a chat with her in College.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

This guy. XD

Real helpful, eh? :D

I like this girl when I was at grade 4, she is so beautiful and cute and she is also smart.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

too many girls to remember but i just keep it to myself unless i really like the girl. lol too many nice looking girls here

I'm totally into this one guy. I am going to make him mine!

violina

violina

detached from the world

Wonderful guy that just doesn't seem to notice me. That's okay, I prefer the distance :D

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

No one at the moment (Sorry ladies XD). Although, Jessica Alba is pretty damn sexy.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

lammo

lammo

im into two gals... one is shy and quiet really nice, and the other is loud and sporty lol ... different but both beautiful in there own ways

i hate to say but there is no one for me there never has and never will i guess this is my fate

"The World Lies On The Brink Of Destruction Only Me And A Selected Few Maybe Able To Save.."~Matrix Inuyasha

"The Weight Of A Sword That Has Stole A Life Will Drag You Down To Hell That Is The Killer Sword Of The Hitokiri Battousai."~Kenshin Himura

"The Aerial Heart Will Give The Hunter The Chance To Reach The Ski" Guide Post For The Hunters Chapter 1 Clause 8

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.