Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it just me or does anyone have this problem? - Minitokyo

Is it just me or does anyone have this problem?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Since, I think, past midnight (Central African Time, 12hours ago), I haven't been able to view any thumbnails or download any of the walls. I can view all the text parts (such as this forum), but I can't browse through any of the galleries. The gallery loads, but don't show any pics. Nor the preview pic. Nor the downloading pic.

Is MT updating or upgrading (which implies that I must just be patient) or is it my own connection that's busting out? We had a bit of a rain last night, but nothing that should have affected the connection (telephone modem btw). Other sites seems fine. Or am I being placed under quarentine for some reason I don't know of? Or did I miss something else?

I have just reset my connection and computer, but I still can't view any thumbs or pics.

Comments from any of the leaders or administrators would be greatly appreciated.

Let me just state again that everything worked fine up untill that point. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I'm sure I didn't change any settings, and I read my notifications and automated messages and none warned about being not being able to see any pics.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i think its just u, reset cookies? clear history?

Signature Image

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Thanks, just tried it, nearly got hopeful, but it got hung again.

Will try again later tonight.

Signature

its happened to me but usually it works after a few mins

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It's possible you hit the galleries at a bad time when the server was feeling overloaded. The text usually loads fine because it's small and fast to transfer, but a lot of times the images don't load because the server times out (due to load) before they're downloaded.
At least, I hope that's the problem because it means the solution is very easy -- just try back at another time.
If not, see if you have any firewall or browser settings that may have been accidentally or unknowningly set to block images. By the way, is this JUST a Minitokyo problem, or are you getting no images sfrom other websites as well? If it's the latter, it's probably a firewall/browser issue; if the former, hopefully it's the reason I stated above.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Usually, the server overloads at about every 3 of every 10 minutes, like 6:03, 6:13, 6:23, and so on. I've noticed this pattern for quite a while, and the server overload usually lasts for one minute. If you wait about one or two minutes before uploading your submission, then you shouldn't have to worry about the overload.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Thanks everyone! Will try again this weekend from my home connection. I assume last weekend was due to some climatological interference (we had a bit of unexpected rain and our telephone company can't handle surprises ~_~

But thanks again for all your comments and support!

Signature

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

Cool, now I know what happens when the system overloads. I'm usually stupid when it comes to HTML and Servers. lol

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.