Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying girls in Anime - Minitokyo

Annoying girls in Anime

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Kagome from Inuyasha is annoying to me XD ....(sorry to all you Kagome fans!)

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Sailor Moon. All her whining, and bitching, and whining, and bitching, and whining, and bitching........................

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

mayashin

*Sugar flyin'*

Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 (she is WAY too friendly), that weird red headed girl from Mai Hime (I think her name was Chiyo or something like that), Sakura from Naruto (when she was all "Sasuke-kun" all the time), Risa in DNAngel has to have the 1st place, I hated her through and through!! Anyway I better stop since I don't know how many people I'm offending. (I just don't like them!!)

**Mayashin**

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Quote by bgroundWhy does there have to be so many annoying "damsels in distress" in anime? I mean the anime itself is pretty good but there's that girl who's just buggin the sh*t outta you...you know what I'm talkin about.. A few examples : Inuyasha (kagome), Samurai Champloo (what's her name), Loveless (that pink haired girl)..I don't even know their names..who cares?...just die already...and there's an endless supply of others....what's with that? seriously?

LMAO!!!!!! :D :D i def agree, i was recently watching Weiss Kreuz, i cannnotttt stand anyy girls in there.

Signature

Fllay In Gundam seed. Cuz she is slut and she tries to foll with Kira's emotions, she kinda used Kira.poor Sai.....

Tea in Yu-Gi-Oh. .... just hate her...she keeps on blah blah about obvious things all the time...and if u liek YuGi then Just SAY it to him!!and stop "yugi-ing"!.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

One character that I absolutely hate and despise is Hikaru from Orange Road and any other characters that repeats the same thing over and over.

i dont remember the annoying anime chick but i do remember crobits.

I find many girl characters annoying :P Yep I hate higurashi kagome..inuyasha would have been so good without her screaming 'Inuyasha~' the whole epsode (no offence to people who like her), um Sakura from naruto 'Sasuke-kun' non stop, Lunamaria-..she is not as bad as kagome and sakura though. Yukino from yakitate...hmmm lots more but i cant remember :P

\(^o^)/

Sae From Peach girls, so annoying. And the old Bitch from Yakitate Japan (I forgot the name). I just hate her.

Sae From Peach girls, so annoying. And the old Bitch from Yakitate Japan (I forgot the name). I just hate her.

hmmm... Flay from GS's definately one of the most annoying ones...

Tomoka from POT that really on my nerves... super big mouth and super loud... haha

LOL...yup...it seems like there are too many annoying gurls in anime to even start to make a list for...geez...but why SO many?

hellbomb

KaBoom!

naruto-sakura... isnt that obvious

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Sakura Haruno from Naruto XO and Kagome from Inu Yasha... XO Usagi from Sailor Moon..... :angry: arrrggghhh :angry:

They're really annoying!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

middysama

middysama

Reflection

Well, a lot of anime girls have annoyed me but in the end I guess I finally get used to them. I do agree that Kagome can be annoying but she only annoys me in such times like when its obvious she can use an arrow to finish whatever enemy is in the way; but thats mostly the only time she annoys me. She's not so bad.

"Life Goes On, passionately.
As long as I am alive,
Even if I were to lose sight of my real self,
Life Goes On, I want to protect it.
My heart was shattered,
And in these eyes that have seen true sorrow,
Love is overflowing."

(lyrics from Life goes on by Mika Akisaka)

Quote by suraanzume3000Suzy on Zatch Bell is annoying to me XD

I agree, freakin annoying

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by EllisandeEscaflowne: That cat girl...

She just annoyed the hell out of me...

Wow :o Me too :)
.:peace:.

I'm Back!!

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Kaname Chidori...hmm er...Misty frm pokemon? lol...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

-Sakura (Naruto): Girl can't you say something else than "Sasuke-kun" over and over agian!?! Ok... sorry for that >.< I don't hate her that much either... I think... Every once in a while she is an ok characer...

Quote by BlackRosesRisa in Dn angel -_- She's pissing me off

I'll have to agree with you! But during the last couple of episodes she was pretty ok

I dislike the eccentric, noisy, annoying girls like Shampoo (or pretty much all the females chacaters in Ranma)...
And characters like Usagi (Sailor Moon) or Miaka (FY) that are 100% love, 100% innocence, and 100% kindness... they seriously annoy me, although I do like them every now and then ^_^'

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

there has to be at least 1 annoying girl in a anime or it isn't worth seeing when she is being dumbed or something like that

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

As long as the girls of Sailor Moon die, alls well...

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina... >.<

lol...well, I guess annoyin girls are around for a reason and aren't always annoyin (mayb) but d00dz...they're all useless! OX

I find that pink-haired girl from Loveless extremely annoying. Why can't she just disappear so Ritsuka and Soubi can just have their time together?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.