Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which country will fall first? - Minitokyo

Which country will fall first?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

As it's being said in news everywhere, there's something wrong with our planet.
If you don't belive in any of it, just pretend you do for a minute.

If we were coming to an "end of the world" sort of thing, which country do you think would fall first?

I think we would, the United States of America. We don't really have the best "leaders" and are making the whole situation worse.

Signature

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Yes, I agree with you. USA would be the first.

Hmm.... I think Japan maybe. I just think so, I don't know why it seems like they would. With all their awesome technology and all.

Japan.

It would have to be USA, they got a retart for president.lol srry thats just me ^_^'

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Quote by ChowdyIt would have to be USA, they got a retart for president.lol srry thats just me ^_^'

And there I am saying "not the best leaders" 8D

Signature

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

It depends when it will happen I mean we might piss off every other nation and get destroyed before the end of the world happens...

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

A lot of communist countries said America will fall first, but has it? Instead major communist countries fell first and other small ones like Cuba and North Korea survived. An Empire like America is hard to fall. Many countires admit it.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

I think it will be POland. Their ass was kicked everytime in HIstory first.

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

i totaly agree if the USA are going to fall first then there wouldn't be any need for the end of the world XD

Signature

After USA, then what? Britain?

If the world was going to end soon, let it be quick and don't let the world know.

I'd rather not know the end of the world and go on with my daily routines.

Quote by Acunii totaly agree if the USA are going to fall first then there wouldn't be any need for the end of the world XD

lol same here :D that is my point exactly.

Tuvalu... it will have its end of the world quite soon.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Prolly my country cause it's the worst country in the world with the most messed up corrupted government ever. God I hate this country I hope it gets nuked or something I can't wait to move out.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

the problem is, the US's corrupt system affects most other systems out there, as far as multinational corporations and government interference go, but thats off the topic.. i say whatever country shiroi is from:P

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

actually if you look at US history, i doubt that USA will fall first. we have gone through so much and through out history, we have maneged when people thought it was going to fall apart.

Throughout world history, Poland has always gotten it's ass kicked by the Germans. I see no reason why that will change. ;)

i will have to also say america since we (not me) voted for freaking morons to run the country (republicans) and bush is going and gettin more and more pissed at us, so i think we are screwed at the moment and its all his freaking fault....

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

The USA because strong countries always fall fast. Like the Roman Empire. muahahahaha

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

I think the US will be the first to fall. Just take a
look at all that's happened to them over the years;
terroist attacks, natural disasters, and religious
conservites. Well that and a sneak attack from the
north will lead to the down fall of America. An you know
what there will still be democracy after they're gone.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

well look at all the hurricanes pwning the gulf and the war america is spending SO much which gives it more doubt

America. No question about it for me.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

the United States would go. We're a young nation, only 229, compared to other nations that are hundreds of years older, like the European nations. like any young, naive person, the United States will learn the hard way that it can't compete with the older crowd.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Older crowd?

Britain...lost 90% of it's empire.
France...which is a total joke.
Germany...which is neutered and has no external influence...
Russia...which has killed itself repeatedly.
China...as a Communist country, it's not gonna last very long in it's current state.

And...I can't think of any other major countries that have lasted as long. The first nation to fall will likely be some African country or North Korea.

Portugal's gonna fall first. It's just waiting for its moment to completely depopulate and invade Tibet in its totality.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.