Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 love hina - Minitokyo

Tagged under Love Hina

page 1 of 1 6 total items

offspring

offspring

The Legendary Super Saiyan

who thinks keitaro makes a good main character for love hina because i think he is mint

Ka..Ka...Kakarotttt!!!

Signature

ka.kaaaaaaaaakarottttt!!!!!

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah, he makes a great part in the series....
Its really funny!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Well i think he is the one who builded the whole series...the then story line and everything just came out from him. he is a good main character indeed

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

yeah, he is a good main character since he has such a weak personality, if not, love hina would be really boring.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i think he is funny as hell.....he gets bullied by naru all of the time but he doesnt care...some of the expressions he makes, makes me laugh ^^

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Damn, people, you read my mind!!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.