Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An Anime Revolution - Minitokyo

An Anime Revolution

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

Quote by OdysseusSomehow... I doubt that those other revolutions are a fair comparison. Trying to get Anime to be more recognized and less restricted is hardly what I would call the equal of increasing efficiency of World Crop Growth to accomdate growing population, or the shifting of power from the Monarch to Parliament.
Anime is an interest/hobby and little more. It's an animation form. Some people like it, some people don't. It's the same with all interests. Some people like Nintendo, some people hate it, some people like Pepsi, some people hate it. Some people like a TV show, some people hate it. Some people like Anime, and even if we don't like it, some people hate it. What do you plan to do? If your "enemy" is just people who hate Anime, what are you going to do. You can't change everyone. Some people, even if they learn what anime really is, won't change their interest. Sorry, but I just don't see this going anywhere.

We don't want people who hate anime to like anime by force. We want them to accept the fact we like anime and leave it be. If they tease us, mock us, bully us, and threaten us, then of course we will react to defend our fandom. But still if they do those things by harming us by force then we can only us our revolution to rise against them. Of course this should be used as less as possible resort and should not be exerised a lot. We want peace, but there are people who want us to pay a very high price for that peace.

The main focus of the revolution is not to rise against the the enemy. It is to increase the efficiency of anime. Unite the fans of anime around the world to share our interests among each other. To create and improve the efficiency of the art of anime. Also like the transition from romanticism to realism, create various styles of it.

By the way I made a flag for the group:
http://www.desearch.net/out.php/t45797_MultiRevolution2.jpg

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.