Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Self-drawn pix - Minitokyo

Self-drawn pix

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

I like to draw basic manga pix but am still new at it (think sketch quality). It that kind of stuff acceptable to post?
(Note: About the drawings...basic pencil sketches on normal lined, or even printer paper. The sketches aren't even always of "real" manga characters, just stuff I've drawn.)
(Second note: I'm new here but I have been reading through forums and help. I have taken an educated guess to that wallpaper type posts would be prefered. About my sketches...they aren't exactly what the average person would use as wallpaper...)
Thanks for the help everyone! ^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

mechdan

Quiet PC enthusiast

Yes, you post it under the category "Doujinshi". Doujinshi is Japanese for fan art or amateur art. If it's not in an anime/manga style, post it under the category "Abstract Art", perhaps.

Isaac Kuo, quiet PC enthusiast

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Ahhh. Okay. Thanx a lot!
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.