Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You rather Party at noon or at night? - Minitokyo

You rather Party at noon or at night?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anybody parties a lot in minitokyo and then it got me thinking, do you rather party at noon or night?

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Depends who the crowd is when talking about having/throwing a party ^^ An evening party would "un-questioningly" fantastic but when the schedules of people(circle of "friendships") are quite hectic party would still be quite cool if it were to run from noon till early evenin ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

I'd like to go to the parties >.<

Signature Image

at night i guess. if i ve got plenty of time it doesnt matter. btw what kind of party is this

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Night is typically better because its cooler, more people are off of work and thats when all the bars & clubs start working. At noon is only good if your going swimming in the summer. Otherwise, there isn't much you can do.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

I don't know about you guys but I like to party at noon. At night I'm so freaking tired from school. At noon I would miss school and have fun. Everything looks fine to me in that situation. I guess night parties aren't bad either.

"I started at the bottom and I kind of like it here"
-Heard it somewhere

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

You kidding me, right? You must be for partying at only one time in the day is incompetant :All the American guys turn their head in disbelif saying to each other "Did he just say the 'i' word?!?!: Party all day and night or don't party. Not necessarily though. Some parties are worth it or are a family thing.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

I would at night! Whoosh......LOOK AT ME, I'M BLACK TIGER! (!a.k.a. Shrimp man!) You know, I don't know what I would do because I don't get to go to parties. Oh well.......night sound good to me, though. :D Oh, and everybody's invited to cape day!

Signature

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

At night! I love night life. It's so much more exciting than the day time.

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

at night, to me it sets a better mood for partying XD

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

it usaually like it begins at noon and it supose to end and night but it continues :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Rather party at night cause heh no one can see my dancing or my face XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

At night! Definitely!
As I'm more night person;)
I prefer sleeping in mornings or at noon not at night :P

I rather party at night but i'm not to found at just any party.
When it's special event then let's go party ^^

especially with my girl .. Lol .. :)

Night's the best time for parties, at least for me cuz I'm a nigth person by far, and people seem to be a lot more relaxed and chill at night

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

night! dunno why though but i like it tt way

Signature
I'm back! :D

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Well, if I had to choose one of the two... it would be night.

However I'm with a few of the others up there.... start as soon as the sun's over the Yard Arm (earlier on particular occasions) and then just keep going till everyone either collapses or passes out.

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

As alot of people have said already, best time for partying is night time! It's just alot more fun to have a night party, then it is during the day ^^'..I mean if there's dancing you can do a rave turn off all the lights, get some kinda blinking light in the room, and get your glowsticks out and rave out :3 You can't do that in the daytime..unless you have like a no-window basement or something XD I dunno I just always preferred hanging out with my friends and partying at night..you know hang out earlier on in the day and then have a party later at night!

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

i think is noon XD
Because night is a problem for me if i am going back home it's going to be dark to see.... >.<
So it's noon! :D

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

At night is where the funs at. Never had one in the afternoon before :O Unless it a bday party or something

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.