Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ok, here I am - Minitokyo

ok, here I am

page 1 of 1 16 total items

so... I am here... ^^

first of all I want to excuse me because of my bad english. I'm german, and I was very bad at school in english! But I don't care about it, if you understand me, I guess... And I guess my English is as good as you understand me, right?

So, let me tell you something about me: I'm member of this nice site for some time, but I was only a damn leecher who downloads some wallpapers... To be hornest: I write only this and other texts to get a higher user-level, because I want really download some scans here. But I didn't knew, that I can upload my own Items here without problems... Today, I've upload some wallpapers made by me, and I like to share my works with you guys... so I guess, maybe I don't write much in this forums after I reached level 10 - because it's really difficult to write in english for me- but I can upload many items if I made any...

One Question I have. I've allready written some reviews in german for some friends, and I want to share this reviews with some other german-speaking users... or is it forbidden to post some reviews in other languages?

hey, welcome here and I suck in english too, don't worry...

Signature Image

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

nein ist es nicht du knst schreiben was du willst my dear X3

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey ..furst welcome to MT enjoy ur time here nd thanx for sharin ur work with us,,and keep active ^^
about ur quistion am sorry i duno i cant help u with this maybe sm1 else can ...c ya around ^^

Okay, wunderbar... danke fuer die schnelle antwort :D

Welcome, paradoQs ^^
My English is worst than yours - I can understand but reading is difficult for me ^^.

\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

kein problem

Signature

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being on the forums... or maybe not if I've understood your post.

At least it is quite honest. And I don't think that posting here some german reviews are allowed.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

wow... so much answers yet... I didn't believe, that the users are so active in this forum... respect! ^^

welcome paradoQs

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have a great time at your stay! ^_^ if you need any help ask me.

Hi hello
Wish you go to lvl 10 fast
And to answer your question
....As far as I know, posting in other languages than english is not allowed.
You can do it only in groups, not in whole forum.
So I think you have to find german group, and there you can talk freely
(I hope I didn`t messed up anything :) )
Hope I helped you somehow
bye

Quote by DilandoHi hello
Wish you go to lvl 10 fast
And to answer your question
....As far as I know, posting in other languages than english is not allowed.
You can do it only in groups, not in whole forum.
So I think you have to find german group, and there you can talk freely
(I hope I didn`t messed up anything :) )
Hope I helped you somehow
bye

Understanding english isn't the problem. I understand anything, what the guys here said... my problem is to write/speak in English. btw: thanks for your answer :)

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

I know a little german!!....well hope you enjoy ^.^

Signature

Welcome to MT =D. Have fun while you're here.

bheybeebear

bheybeebear

,,'(^__^)',,

hi there tashuri!!!...welcome kiss.*mwuah mwuah mwuah*..hope you enjoy your stay here in MT..lets be friends? shall we? ;) ;) ;)

oh, and by the way..pls visit my thread. ::Avatar Compatibility::

lots of love,
bee XP

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.