Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Test questions... - Minitokyo

Test questions...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Which kind of test questions do you hate? (Verbal, essay, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, etc.)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

i hate questions>.< just split right there.. all of them @.@

Me too, all of them.

If I get a prize for answering them, then I will not hate them too much.

Signature

I hate the essay tests, I can handle the rest. I just hate writing a lot ;)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by InuyashaRulesssssI hate the essay tests, I can handle the rest. I just hate writing a lot ;)

yeah same here, the essay questions take the longest to answer for me. and the others are quite easier.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Filling the blank is the worst i can handle..cuz i never study for tests, so i always screw up on that kidn of question, but i am really okay with essays.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

essays ARE FOR POOR people!!!!](i hates it) Its my catch phrase dont question it]

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I hate all of them but I hate essays the most. I hate writing.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I hate questions where you have to apply your knowledge to given prompts. I also hate trick questions.

Signature Image

multies, they are all basically trick questions trying to confuse you with all the almost-same answers, even if you had the answer from the start, once you read all the answers, your mind just got all messed up, got washed, just lost...

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

essay tests. I've never had a verbal exam before.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Quote by SketchDR10multies, they are all basically trick questions trying to confuse you
with all the almost-same answers, even if you had the answer from the
start, once you read all the answers, your mind just got all messed up,
got washed, just lost...

I completely agree!!! I actually like essay tests because I feel independent and not limited to my thoughts (unless there are requirements, limitations, or guidelines, those are a pain in the _ _ _.). I just had my first vervbal exam today in Spanish. From my experience, it was pretty easy. Spell my (4 letter) last name in Spanish :) That was it. I got a 10/10

Multiple choice - those are tricky. You think it's one thing but you look back and think that it could be something else... argh... You second guess yourself, and you're screwed.

Fill-in-the-blank and verbal are evil too (especially verbal) but they aren't as bad as multiple-choice tests.

Essay tests I really like! They're great! You can BS your way through it as long as you know at least a little bit of information.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Aplications, for sure. They create the headaches for me. On the other hand, multiple choice questions are not stressing at all.

- This Free Life Crisis -

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I hate identification and essay types of exams. >.<

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

never had verbal but I probably would hate them the most

Signature Image

Verbal tests !!

i hate the so much ... you're nervous before, during and after the test !
Its a really stressful situation to be in... I dont wish verbals on anyone !

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.