Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Reports Do You Submit Per Day? - Minitokyo

How Many Reports Do You Submit Per Day?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I said per day, didn't I???

You should take a nap, take a load off., put your feet up.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Rikimaru-jpHey SpyStreak my sources tell me you submit more like 14x1000 per day XP

O_O what source would that be. :scratches head: do I really report that much? o_0

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

I never send a report :hmpf:

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i only did two reports by accident. oopps did that slip? ^_^' yeah from that moment on, i never reported anyone. dunt want to anywayz....

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I only reported a few in my whole life on MT!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Well,i'm not sure...maybe there's no limit for such a thing... :sweat: ^_^'

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by deadI never send a report :hmpf:

me too :hmpf: I'd rather greet my friends than submit a report.... ~_~

some members here are wannabe Elite or wannabe Mod ~_~

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

i hate to report for bad quality wallpapers.. cuz i know how the person will feel when S\he see saw her\his walls is "Deleted".. i only repost for ripping..
i guess each 4 days 1 report i make..

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

i dont really use the report that verry much....but i have reported over 10 times in different weeks.... *sigh*

Not sure though. But most definatlely whatever less than 6 per day, maybe less than that a week

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

.. eh i did not report any wallapers ..
.. because i`m not looking for people to be banned..if i see something that shoud not be there i just write in the theyr questbook a warning ^_^'
.. i du not want me to be the bad girl .. i du not want people to make like a trofy from reporting rips (is like a use of power).. du not get me rong i respect what the elite members and mods are doing..but this is juts me .. hehe..writeing warnings ;)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Never really did! LOL, till now, i didn't see anything offensive ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well i reported only once one guy who was very unplesant to other member. But i usually dont find things to report and to tell you the truth i dont care if there are two same walls or scans coz i know those things can happen and i'm not a mod and also no one asked me for help so i dont feel like its my responcibility to clean the gallery or something. The only thing i care about here is ppl to be ok and not insult other members. So be nice and i wont report you :P
(hey rik :P <-- started using this :P)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

Hum... around 4-5 per day... sometimes more, usually concerning items placed in the wrong category... but I don't think I've ever reported something that shouldn't be in Minitokyo.

Signature Image

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

ive never reported anything........ if you mean when guys f. ex report threads wich aint allowed or something like that..... heh.....

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by MrchakWell i reported only once one guy who was very unplesant to other
member. But i usually dont find things to report and to tell you the
truth i dont care if there are two same walls or scans coz i know those
things can happen and i'm not a mod and also no one asked me for help
so i dont feel like its my responcibility to clean the gallery or
something. The only thing i care about here is ppl to be ok and not
insult other members. So be nice and i wont report you :P (hey rik :P
&lt;-- started using this :P)

lol yeah I've noticed that you are starting to use this emoticon ":p" lol but on mt I use this one "xp"

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Quote by Rikimaru-jp

Quote by anbu316hard to say probably like 7 to 10

not bad... not bad at all some people submit that number of reports per week, well keep it up!

I agree that is bad at all and more should do it if they find wallpapers that should seemingly open but don't open at all. I just do report as much of anything else because I am a very liberal person and so long as no one tries to restrict what can be done it's rare that I actually care what they actually do and therefore don't see much more then numerous wallpapers that have thumbnail version but don't open to report.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Well i haven't reported any one yet but again i just started not to long ago, if somebody isn't following rules well i will def. report :sweat:

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

uhm...none? OO

xiaoxingberyl

xiaoxingberyl

Never Alone

Well,I think I have report ... em,how to say... I nearly give report to everyone in minitokyo, I think they have spent their time so if you let it be there, it may be not polite.
But I'm getting lazy now....

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Not even one since I've been here. Is that bad? lol I just never
had to report anything. XP

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I've never used it.

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Silvandragon17Not even one since I've been here. Is that bad? lol I just never
had to report anything. XP

well it's not that bad LOL XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Quote by lin1011I only send a repot if I strongly feel that something shouldn't be on Minitokyo.

I agree :)

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.