Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i cant change the bg image? - Minitokyo

i cant change the bg image?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

first of all:i dont know if there are any threads like this but i swear i searched and didnt get what i want!
my problem is when i want to change my bg pic it doesnt work,or should i say that the first bg pic and the second bg pic show up together .. so i set the defult skin and deleted the temp files then i uploaded again but the same pics showed up..please help me?

*the man from jupiter*

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Try clearing your cache before reloading the page or reloading a fresh page (Ctrl-refresh or shift-refresh depending on your browser). Your browser is currently trying to load both the new page and referring to the version in its cache (the old page) and is confusing the two -- loading a fresh page or clearing the cache will fix it.

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

thanks i will try that

*the man from jupiter*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.