Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moments of anime that make you fell spine shivers - Minitokyo

Moments of anime that make you fell spine shivers

page 1 of 1 23 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

While looking at the wp galleries, I saw a couple of wp that makes me fell shivers through my spine, and remenber a couple of "anime moments" in which I fell in the same way.

So I want to know if you have fell the same way and when.

Where goes one:

In Macross Plus, when the SDF1 take off.... brrr... (only works if you have seen the original series first)

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

Ooo, this is good. :D

Evangelion: End of episode 17 when Unit-01 rips it's way out of Leliels so called "shadow" in a fountain of bloo d. One word for that one: Sa-Weet!
Rurouni Kenshin: The fight between Kenshin and Saitou in the Kamiya dojo.
Cowboy Bebop: The end of "Jupiter Jazz" part two when Gren's ship crashing wasthe star the Indian kid saw at the begining of part one.
Hellsing: the battle between Alucard and Incogneto.

That's all I can think of off hand.

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Evangelion. Asuka at the bottom of the lake. I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die. MOMMA!

*weeps*

Best.
Moment.
In.
Anime.

Abenobashi-- When Sasshi finds out the truth behind his and Arumis jumps. One of those. :O moments. Ya know?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shaman King, episode 62. Everyone was fighting Hao with Oversoul playing in the background.
And then Hao kicked their arses.

Moo.

fugly02

fugly02

1337 pr0nxx0r

rock lee opening the fith gate, and also when he stood up after the gaara fight while uncontious, and broken still trying to protect his biliefs to the very end.

Ore wa hentai janai, daitsukebe da yo. :)

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Oh.. too many to list for me..

But I wanna say that that's prolly one of the things I love most about anime

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Blood the last Vampire.
all the bloodsome scenes.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

don´t think I´ve had any....except... when commander Ikari gets splashed with unit 01 blood all over himself and e just stands there like nothing happened

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

When Shinji is trapped in his eva and can't get out, and the life support is starting to shut down....ahh, it made me feel so clastrophobic! o_o

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

Spoiler

When Vash kills Legato...he kills...I loved the series...omg he kills...*thinks about it and wanders off*

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Major spoiler - Trigun -

that one makes me remenber one of the last episodes of Trigun, with Nicholas D. Wolfwood standing in form of the altar on a chapel.... brrrrr..... that is the best episode of all. Wolfwood is my favorite Trigun´s character.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I somehow don't seem to be afraid enough whatever happens on the screen.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Quote by ZdenekI somehow don't seem to be afraid enough whatever happens on the screen.

Itsn't about felling afraid, but excited!!

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

The last moments of Cowboy Bebop - when 'Blue' starts playing
[spoilage for Trigun]
(agrees with hikarujm) When you realise that Wolfwood is going to die and the repentence scene in the church
[end spoilers]
When Kenshin, Saito, Sanosuke & Aoshi get severely owned by Shishio

Magi606

The Divine

In The Irresponsible Captain Tylor when Tylor is heading the fleet against Dom who is heading his fleet. That is such a suspenseful but great scene. One of my favorite scenes from animes. It fit so well into the series too. Anyone who hasnt watched it really should....It has from slap-stick humor, to adventure, to war, to romance(well to some degree)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

When Edward Elric was trying to escape Barry the Chopper's attacks in episode 8 of Full Metal Alchemist. I felt very crawly and it felt that my stomach and heart were being tied together, because the characters' emotions were VERY intense!!

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

lol 34 weeks is a long time for a thread to be quite. Thx for bringing it back Jamie.
Cowboy Bebop: The fight scenes with Mad Pierrot were awesome.
Cowbay Bebop: The Movie: The fight scene on the train where Vincent surprises Spike by ramming his fingers into his chest while pretending to be knocked out. (ouch OX )
Naruto: During the fight with Haku and Zabuza, Naruto thinks Haku kills Sasuke and go berserk. (That was an awsome scene) XD

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Quote by Mad-Hatlol 34 weeks is a long time for a thread to be quite. Thx for bringing
it back Jamie.
Cowboy Bebop: The fight scenes with Mad Pierrot were awesome.
Cowbay Bebop: The Movie: The fight scene on the train where Vincent
surprises Spike by ramming his fingers into his chest while pretending
to be knocked out. (ouch OX )
Naruto: During the fight with Haku and Zabuza, Naruto thinks Haku kills
Sasuke and go berserk. (That was an awsome scene) XD

I agree... It's quite a surprise to see it alive again :)

Now I have Another one with Scrapped Princess... all the dialog within the ship at episode 10 or 11 ... when you realize the change in the series... it's awesome

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

This is going to sound strange, but, I was moved by the Opening song "Purchina" (sp?) to the Third Series of CardCaptor Sakura. - It even made me shed a tear.

I just loved the whole feel of the Song, I adored it. And, the way opening animations just fits in with it, it's perfect. It gave me an uplifting, butterfly feeling.. As strange as that sounds.

The Female who sings it has a very lovely voice. <333

i just had to own the complete song - and now I do. =^-^= x

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Elfen Lied: when they send out Mariko to kill Nyu. Just compare it to Band of Brothers: Nyu = Winters, Mariko = Panzer VI Konigstiger.

Arjuna: the very first Raja on the second chapter.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

Almost all anime fight scenes get me really excited. But my personal favorites are various scenes from Noir, esp. *spoiler* When Chloe dies. ;-; She was my favorite character, but that whole scene was just awsome.

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by Akemi-JamieWhen Edward Elric was trying to escape Barry the Chopper's attacks in episode 8 of Full Metal Alchemist. I felt very crawly and it felt that my stomach and heart were being tied together, because the characters' emotions were VERY intense!!

Yes, I agree. It was pretty scary.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

Quote by Akemi-JamieWhen Edward Elric was trying to escape Barry the Chopper's attacks in episode 8 of Full Metal Alchemist. I felt very crawly and it felt that my stomach and heart were being tied together, because the characters' emotions were VERY intense!!

gack omg!!!!!! i sooo agreeee!!!!!! on episode 7 tho was so sad and wow made me cry and have shiver's XD that show always does

'Signature Image'

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.