Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best band from your country? - Minitokyo

What's the best band from your country?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

I've searched for this topic but I didn't find it so if it exists let me know.
The purpose of this thread is to know some bands that could be famous in your country but maybe they're completly unknown for the rest of the world. I'm a rock lover and my fav bands are not from my country but the best rock bands form Mexico(for me) are:
1.- Mana
2.- Jaguares (Caifanes)[i]
What about you?
[/i]

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

i am from Philippines and the best band in from our country is bamboo, hale and orange and lemons, well thats what i think.

I'm from Germany, and depending on music style it's either Die Fantastischen Vier (fun hip hop), Juli (rock), or one of (Tanzwut, Subway to Sally, Schandmaul) (medieval metal). Only mentioning bands that actually sing in German.

Umm...my favorite band is consisted of world class jazz fusion players from different countries...So I don't know if it really counts,but even though the five people are from five different countries,Mahavishnu Orchestra is my hands down favorite.(Jerry Goodman is from America..)

freaks

freaks

I am

in romania actual music sucks!but i do like old rock bands like phoenix, sarmalele reci ,timpuri noi, and i like a new band that promise a lot in the future,it's called slang-it's a mixture of reggae and jazz-verry cool.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by xerojbyi am from Philippines and the best band in from our country is bamboo, hale and orange and lemons, well thats what i think.

All of them are pathetic. One-hit-wonders and Freddie Aguilar wannabes. None of those guys went international.

Best band in the Philippines is Slapshock.. nuff said.

Signature

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

in Australia, i rekon the best band is Jet. Thats only my opinion tho

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Quote by Tamanegi:

Quote by TamanegiI'm from Germany, and depending on music style it's either Die Fantastischen Vier (fun hip hop), Juli (rock), or one of (Tanzwut, Subway to Sally, Schandmaul) (medieval metal). Only mentioning bands that actually sing in German.

Jili is great, their song "Die Perfekte Welle" is preety good. I noticed that is easier to know a little about the band if you know the songs titles, if any of you ever get the time, I recommend you to listen to this songs:

1.- Mana - "Vivir sin aire"
2.- Caifanes - "La celula que explota"

Maybe you can tell me what you think about them.

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Sadly here in Costa Rica we don`t have any good band, in my opinion all sucks!
Maybe a group called Editus, they play classical and instrumental music and they are pretty good, this is the only good group in my country

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

Well, I'm also from the Philippines, and the best band for me is Parokya ni Edgar... They have the wackiest songs ever!

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

The Ohio State University Marching Band is known as "The Best Damn Band In The Land," and with good reason. They're not a rock band, rap group, vocal group, any of that. They're just a kick-butt university-level marching band, all brass (as in, trumpets, trombones, tubas, no saxophones, flutes, clarinets or piccolos), and they can play anything. I will try out for a position as a trumpet player in their band in two years, and hopefully, one of those 175 positions will be mine.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Jet

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

ketueki

ketueki

Demons need victims

I think in germany are a lot of good bands, but my favs are
Rammstein and Die Aerzte

shana05

shana05

Eternal Angel

HaLe for me here in the Philippines !!! :pacman: :nya:

I gather the pieces of my heart
Then I want to deliver them to you at once
It's mysterious how my heart is overflowing

Im from Sweden and I say none, every god dman band in Sweden sucks

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

eehhh...from where i came from , MALAYSIA ( iam now in Manchester, ) We have the following two as my best selction (not the best of the best in the country but the fav of mine...
1.KRU (Crew) they have been around as long as the backstreet boys have churning out countless malay and english songs and ballads to woo girls to your bed....!I like their songs very much and is one of the few i think to have perform to an international audience....
2. Poetic Ammo
they have been around for a few years starting out as DJ's in a radio station and rapping and hip hopping their way to fame in national content of violent rap full of explosive lyrics and soon evolved to speciality rap of great icons like the president that praise him for the right choice he made for us all,,,,,
very popular these two are....you can check them out!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Muse! From England of course.

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojbyi am from Philippines and the best band in from our country is bamboo, hale and orange and lemons, well thats what i think.

All of them are pathetic. One-hit-wonders and Freddie Aguilar wannabes. None of those guys went international.

hwuaah i can't belive you say that. ("pathetic").

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by xerojby

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojbyi am from Philippines and the best band
in from our country is bamboo, hale and orange and lemons, well thats
what i think.

All of them are pathetic. One-hit-wonders and Freddie Aguilar wannabes.
None of those guys went international.

hwuaah
i can't belive you say that. ("pathetic").

I could've went for a more brutal adjective but I respect my fellow Pinoyz in the music scene.

With their shallow lyrics and "manufactured" fame... Parokya ni Edgar would squash their nonsensical words and death march melodies. Tell Bamboo that Rico Blanco says his blad head can fit into Rico's mouth.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojby

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojbyi am from Philippines and
the best band
what i think.

hwuaah

I could've went for a more brutal adjective but I respect my fellow
Pinoyz in the music scene.
With their shallow lyrics and "manufactured" fame... Parokya ni Edgar
would squash their nonsensical words and death march melodies. Tell
Bamboo that Rico Blanco says his blad head can fit into Rico's mouth.

for once i'll agree with you when it comes to pinoy "rock". i'm a certified rakista but i do hate hale, orangeand lemons, and that pathetic "conyo" boyband that goes by the name of "cueshe"(which is so ridiculously gay).. yep, parokya still tops my list for originality.. as of now, i think the top bands here in the philippines are sandwich, kjwan, dikta license(did i spell that right), brownman revival,and kapatid(carl roy rocks!!!)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lapuk

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojby

Quote by jakulito

Quote by xerojby(...) am from
Philippines and
the best band
what i think.

hwuaah

I could've went for a more brutal adjective but I respect my fellow
Pinoyz in the music scene.
With their shallow lyrics and "manufactured" fame... Parokya ni Edgar
would squash their nonsensical words and death march melodies. Tell
Bamboo that Rico Blanco says his blad head can fit into Rico's
mouth.

for once i'll agree with you when it comes to pinoy
"rock". i'm a certified rakista but i do hate hale, orangeand lemons,
and that pathetic "conyo" boyband that goes by the name of
"cueshe"(which is so ridiculously gay).. yep, parokya still tops my
list for originality.. as of now, i think the top bands here in the
philippines are sandwich, kjwan, dikta license(did i spell that right),
brownman revival,and kapatid(carl roy rocks!!!)

Hale (may hail the size of basketballs crash upon their heads), Cueshe (or whatever the hell they call themselves), Orange and Lemons (the kinds of things I like to squeeze) and those other "I have a hit single! Now I can have a Fan's Day" band that are for sure going to be slaughtered by those pirates are all manufactured. They can go to hell and back along with their fans and family members and loved ones.

EDIT: Yes Jamir's voice is very plastic and sounds like shit but compared to whats-his-name, uhh.. Champ-oy or something, Jamir sounds like an angel. Don't even try comparing him to Cueshe. THey sound like virgins getting laid for the first time.

EDIT:EDIT: Thread closed because XyreX is gay.

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

although i will disagree with you about slapshock jak, jamir sings like shit when performing live, i've seen them a couple of times and he sucks.. although he treated us with a few rounds of beer back when they played at coby's near ust..

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.