Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jokes O.o - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

"You want to sing camp fire songs!" "no..." "Oh! come on it will be fun!" "..."

and thats the last anyone saw of joe.....

what are your jokes! :)

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

um.. nort reeli a funny guy but..

Question: wat do u call a dinosaur with no legs?

Answear: A dinosaur with no legs
^^ i noe wat ur thinkn but i heard that joke from
show on tv about 5 years ago.. cant believe i can still remember a little thing lyk that
damn brain wastin all the memory on un useful things.. - -

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by Ish377um.. nort reeli a funny guy but..

Question: wat do u call a dinosaur with no legs?

LOL, jokes are just meant to waste our precious synapses

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

old one:

what do you call a deer that has no eyes?

no i-dea

what do you call a deer that has no eyes AND no legs??

still no i-dea!

/........

blonde joke:

why did the blonde stare at the orange juice carton?

it said concentrate.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

Okay first of all I'm Chinese and I find these "chinese" jokes really funny so if any of
you Chinese people out there are offended. I'm sorry please don't be offended because it's all just for fun okay!

How do you blind-fold a chinese person?

With dental floss!

What do you call a rich chinese person?

Ching Ching!

Once there were 3 boys that was crossing a bridge. A old man from below called the 3 boys and said I would grant each of you a wish. When you are in mid-air make you wish and it will come true. The first boy jumped and wish for a lot of money, it came true. The second wished for a lot of beautiful babes, it came true also. The third one jumped and forgot what he was about to wish for and said "Sh*t!" so he got pile full of sh*t.

Signature

I got a joke which is very long but really good in my opinion:

A man is walking through the fields in Ireland when he spots a leprechaun sitting on a fence. Slowly he works his way over, and finally grabs the little bugger. Now, you can't take your eyes off a leprechaun or else he'll disappear on you so the leprechaun is trying everything to get the man to look away.

"Ah sir, look at that flying elephant over there."

"I'm not taking me eyes off you!"

"Oh sir, look at that beautiful naked woman over there."

Sweating slightly, the man still says, "I'm not taking me eyes off you!"

"Oh sir, look at that bottle of Irish Whiskey just lying there."

Really sweating this time the man still says, "I'm not taking me bloody eyes off you. Now gimme your crock of gold!"

The leprechaun says, "I can't do that sir."

"Why not?"

"Well, you see I'm not that kind of leprechaun. I'm a three wish leprechaun. I can only grant three wishes. But, to make sure you don't ask for too much, I need to give twice as much to your worst enemy who I know is Mr. O'Flaherty who lives in the glen." And with a puff of smoke, Mr. O'Flaherty shows up.

"So, what will be your first wish sir?" the leprechaun asks.

"I wish for a 15 room house on a 10 acre lot of land, and I want it filled with money."

So the leprechaun waves his hands and there's a 15 room house, filled with money on a 10 acre lot. And right next door is a 30 room house on a 20 acre lot and Mr. O'Flaherty standing in front of it. "Oh God bless you son, I ne'er knew you liked me." Mr O'Flaherty says.

"What is your second wish sir?"

"I wish for 5 of the most beautiful women in the world to be my devoted and loving servants." And there are 5 extremely beautiful women standing by his house looking adoringly at him, or course right next door there are 10 extremely beautiful women looking adoringly at Mr. O'Flaherty.

"Oh God *bless* you son. Yuir a saint! I had you pegged wrong all these years!" Mr. O'Flaherty says.

"And your final wish sir?"

"I wish somebody would come along and beat me half to death."

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Hoturi that was a good laugh... ahahhahahaha....................

-repeat-

old school joke.

what is the difference between a condom and a parachute?

no idea?

when a parachute breaks, someone will die. however if a condom breaks, someone will live.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

It was dead.
Why Did the other Monkey fall from the tree?

It was stapled to the first monkey. :D :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.