Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cell Shading - Tell me everything you know!! - Minitokyo

Cell Shading - Tell me everything you know!!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm going to get into the animation business as a career.

I would like to learn more about cell shading. Please tell me everything you know about cell shading. Also, if you have link please put some.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I've worked with it. Lightwave 3D version 7.5 and 8 have instant cel-shader filters, and they look sort of okay, but you need to add the contours of the figures.

Get a book on Lightwave, it's the best 3D tool that exists. It's got a hefty price, though.

I love Cel Shading.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Quote by XerdoI've worked with it. Lightwave 3D version 7.5 and 8 have instant cel-shader filters, and they look sort of okay, but you need to add the contours of the figures.
Get a book on Lightwave, it's the best 3D tool that exists. It's got a hefty price, though.
I love Cel Shading.

I love you!

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

get an evaluation version of lightwave somehow (cough*torrent*cough), and start modeling things. Do not start with human figures - but simple things. Experiment with shaders, too (in the little window where you apply textures).

The true effect of celshading will not appear until you "photograph" the object in the "layout" program (where you animate stuff), and you'll have to do some stuff with the camera too, so that it looks *just right.

I'm going back to my book, but I'm not at all an expert on the matter. But I'm available should the need arise. I have friends who are experts, and I can ask them as well.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.