Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 live action BASILISK movie - Minitokyo

live action BASILISK movie

Tagged under Basilisk

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Has anyone seen the live action BASILISK movie trailer? Its called 'SHINOBI: HEART UNDER BLADE' and it looks awesome. A link for the movie can be found at http://www.shinobi-movie.com/index2.html. Most of the site is in JAPANESE, but I'm pretty sure you guys are all smart enough to find it.

Are you sure that this is a Live Action version? Or it is just similiar to Basilisk.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by xomikronxAre you sure that this is a Live Action version? Or it is just similiar to Basilisk.

Yeah are you sure about that!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

If you watch the trailer, its way too similar to be just another knock-off ninja movie.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

yeah that's definitely Basilisk the Movie
Gennosuke and Oboro is in there... and if you understand japanese, the story is exactly alike

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

It's not. Basilisk is based on a novel called, "Kouga Ninpouchou" so the movie might be inspired from it too. :o

doesnt matter if it is based on the book or the anime, its still looks like its gonna kick @$$

yepyep, the DVD is out. just like ninja scroll and basilisk it's another one based on the novel kouga ninpou chou. so same characters, a little different take.

i already watched it. and it's awesome. more realistic than anime. but it was too short. a series that contain 26 episodes, is packed into 1 movie. there are many scene u hope too see but cannot see because the time limit. But, believe me, it's worth your time. Gennosuke and Oboro power is awesome.

wow! i cant waitr for it! looks like it might be good...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

wowow! it looks really good!

I agree with ya and it is the anime I like the most.Great soundtracks,good fighting scenes,etc.I love Basilisk!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.