Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 try this new funnkiness...BITE THIS... - Minitokyo

try this new funnkiness...BITE THIS...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey everyone....I have heard of some crazi foods....and tried.....lol....i mean WEIRD and disgusting....lol....ahem..and theres no need being shy....cuz I sure wont be....like for instisce

one time I tried....bacon,egg and cheese...on a bagel....with doritose chips and skittles....oh maniii ....it sure tastes as good as it sounds...lol....and oh my...it was realli good.....you should try cuz well we all experiment....haha....what about youzz???...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

LOL heheh but my friends put his snot on my bacon and egg pie and it takes like crap!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

OHHHH...lol...thats greasy.....SNOT BACON.......whoa......thats unheard of......o_O....now if that was me....i would have made him eat that snot bacon...cuz...*shaking head....*...ahem not me...lol

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

LOL! ok this is really gross, try Milk, cookies, mustard, ketchup, chips, and skittles all in one cup...! lol that was the most disgusting thing i have EVER ate! (o well i got 5$ from it lol)

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

Once I was on vacation in Thailand I tried some fried bamboo worms and fried crickets. They tasted strangely nice.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

OOOHHhhh...SNAP.....yo....SNOT bacon :o :nya:

Quote by UmazakiFuryLOL heheh but my friends put his snot on my bacon and egg pie and it takes like crap!

LET ME JUST SAY....i never tried it....and I never will...lol...may be something else ...but NOT that.. XO .....lol XD ....of coase IT would taste LIKE CRAP...lol...wat were you expecting...the rainbow like me????lol.....yo....crazy..lol....but cool
XD :D ;) ;) ahem between you and me....eat clean bacon next time please...im begging...lol >_<

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by dezidezOOOHHhhh...SNAP.....yo....SNOT bacon :o :nya:

Quote by UmazakiFuryLOL heheh but my friends put his snot on my bacon and egg pie and it takes like crap!

LET ME JUST SAY....i never tried it....and I never will...lol...may be something else ...but NOT that.. XO .....lol XD ....of coase IT would taste LIKE CRAP...lol...wat were you expecting...the rainbow like me????lol.....yo....crazy..lol....but cool
XD :D ;) ;) ahem between you and me....eat clean bacon next time please...im begging...lol &gt;_&lt;

LOL then you should try it then!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by Inuyasha-FANLOL! ok this is really gross, try Milk, cookies, mustard, ketchup, chips, and skittles all in one cup...! lol that was the most disgusting thing i have EVER ate! (o well i got 5$ from it lol)

LOL......haha....YO.....atleast you got paid.....did you take a picture...lol XD NASTY...lol..

Quote by leadehuaOnce I was on vacation in Thailand I tried some fried bamboo worms and fried crickets. They tasted strangely nice.

HMMM>.....that sound good.....it dosent sound that bad....i would try it....LOL..

Quote by UmazakiFury

Quote by dezidezOOOHHhhh...SNAP.....yo....SN(...) bacon :o :nya:

XD :D ;) ;) ahem between you and me....eat clean bacon next time please...im begging...lol &amp;gt;_&amp;lt;

LOL then you should try it then!

HAHA.....I dont know man...lol...im still havng second thoughts about that snot bacon though...lol....o_O....lol....O_O....lol.....crazi.....but your all cool... XD XD XD

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Ohh yeah i Have 1 more Have you guys ever tasted Ants they taste like ####.

p.s. Dont ever try it!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

yeah that was the best part! well i wasted it fast lol.

I had Guinnea Pig fire roasted at a Brazillin resturant once. It was good too. But I read some were it is actually a dish from Chile.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by flipzI had Guinnea Pig fire roasted at a Brazillin resturant once. It was good too. But I read some were it is actually a dish from Chile.

hmmmmm....interesting.....sounds appatizing.....lol

Quote by UmazakiFuryOhh yeah i Have 1 more Have you guys ever tasted Ants they taste like ####.
p.s. Dont ever try it!

.....ahemmmm....lol....well atleast your honest... XD ...ants...well I must admit...they dont look to bad to eat...out I wouldnt...* XP *....lol.....YO...trust me I wont...lol ;)

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

One time I was at a restaurant with my friends and had a glass of water so when I went to the restroom they put some green hot sauce, salt, pepper, normal hot sauce, corn, and sweet n low in the water. I sat down, took a drink and I didnt realize that all that crap was put in until 5 seconds later when I was coughing and felt like I had to vomit. Eck!

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by EsunaMeggyOne time I was at a restaurant with my friends and had a glass of water so when I went to the restroom they put some green hot sauce, salt, pepper, normal hot sauce, corn, and sweet n low in the water. I sat down, took a drink and I didnt realize that all that crap was put in until 5 seconds later when I was coughing and felt like I had to vomit. Eck!

aww man gross....lol.....damn you got it bad they messed you up oh so badly....lol...did you ever get htem bac???? XD

Has anyone ever tried rice and jello(red)...my cuz did....lol...wat???....I was laughting at him....lol XD

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I ate sardines in vanilla icecream before, my friend set me up to it.lol it was disgusting.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DoubleBarrelI ate sardines in vanilla icecream before, my friend set me up to it.lol it was disgusting.

HAHA.....UGHH....NASTY.....lol.....have you ever tried....muster,ketchup,picles,chocolateand eggs.....nasty....yo its nasty... XP x_x :x

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by dezidez

Quote by DoubleBarrelI ate sardines in vanilla icecream before, my
friend set me up to it.lol it was disgusting.

HAHA.....UGHH....NASTY.....lol.....have you ever
tried....muster,ketchup,picles,chocolateand eggs.....nasty....yo its
nasty... XP x_x :x

just the sound of it makes me want to throw up

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by dezidez

HAHA.....oh realli...hAha...i know...
What about pizza....with jhapinoes and trip...toped off with...ugh....guacamole sauce.....ewwhh XP x_x >_<

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by dezidez

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by dezidez

What about pizza....with jhapinoes and trip...toped off with...ugh....guacamole sauce.....ewwhh XP x_x &gt;_&lt;

im going to throw up, this is getting nastier by the minuet, but what about garlick and frostedflakes.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by dezidez

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by dezidez[quot(...) ate sardines in vanilla icecream before, my

What about pizza....with jhapinoes and trip...toped off with...ugh....guacamole sauce.....ewwhh XP x_x &amp;gt;_&amp;lt;

im going to throw up, this is getting nastier by the minuet, but what about garlick and frostedflakes.

PLASE THIS ANIT NASTIE..haha....it upsurd and unheard of but execpt we realli did eat these nasti foods...some....SOME....okie...and oh yes its okie to make up some to.. :nya: XD

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

what about escargo with chesse covered on it.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DoubleBarrelwhat about escargo with chesse covered on it.

HUMMM.....sounds pritty good I would try it....but umm...i afraid to ask....o_O...wat the heck is escargo again????lol...i forgot :\

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

snails

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by DoubleBarrelsnails

Oh yea....lol...my bad... ^_^' XD i would try it....if there are good that is

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.