Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Serenity Movie - Minitokyo

Serenity Movie

page 1 of 1 10 total items

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Ok. I searched for a thread on this and I didn't find one. That is suprising because this is an awesome movie. It has the wit, the action, and the realm. I was really disappointed when they cut off Firefly, but I'm happy they carried on in a quality movie. I won't say anything about it until people start (if they start) replying with their own opinions. I don't want to start with any spoilers.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Yeah, shut up. :P"

Wait until I see it this weekend.

UPDATE: I loved it. I kinda saw right through the plot though, but it was nicely entertaining.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

It's between this and History of Violence for me this weekend. Hell, I might just stay in the multiplex and watch both :)

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

looks good. no spoilers please.
wouldnt mind a summary tho.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Anybody else think the assasin gril is cute?

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Very basic simple summary for Phoenix:

Sometime in the near future, the human race escapes in roots and spreads through space. A series of unrelated events, sees a small group of varying personality onto a single ship laboring to survive the rigors of uncivilized space. It so happens that one of these characters holds the keys to destruction and truth.

(ok. that is the best fo-threater I've got in me.)

To animefreak:

Actually, I was thinking the actress was suprisingly uncute. I so glad she isn't stunning. The whole idea is so much more acceptable because she not prefect. I don't think anyone is dealt all the aces straight out. (I'm being deliberately vague so as not to give everything away).

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I'm so excited for this movie! :D

Thumbs up! :) I'm inclined to go see some TV episodes now on Sci-Fi.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm....haven't watched it yet but sounds interesting!! :)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by animefairyhmm....haven't watched it yet but sounds interesting!! :)

It was good, I think you'll like it if you like scifi type stuff.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.