Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]What Is Your Soul Purpose On This Earth? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]What Is Your Soul Purpose On This Earth?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

okok i was bored and i found this quizz this is my results
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037561_rmal_p-404.jpg
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to be successful. Most likely, you didn't get what needed to be done in your past life, so you are back, ready to succeed. You will stop at nothing to get that perfect job, perfect house, perfect family, and pretty much just a perfect life. That's very good. This world needs more determined people like yourself. You probably worry alot, and hate it when people get in your way. But when faced with an assignment or problem, you give 120% of yourself to make sure you get through it. You are quite the perfectionist, so all I can say to you is, nobody's perfect, so don't put so much stress and pressure on yourself. You'll make it through regardless I promise.
Take the quiz Here

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037561_rmal_p-404.jpg
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to be successful. Most likely, you
didn't get what needed to be done in your past life, so you are back,
ready to succeed. You will stop at nothing to get that perfect job,
perfect house, perfect family, and pretty much just a perfect life.
That's very good. This world needs more determined people like
yourself. You probably worry alot, and hate it when people get in your
way. But when faced with an assignment or problem, you give 120% of
yourself to make sure you get through it. You are quite the
perfectionist, so all I can say to you is, nobody's perfect, so don't
put so much stress and pressure on yourself. You'll make it through
regardless I promise.

I got that as well.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037962_mal_get_33.jpg

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to find inner peace. Forget about school, friends, relationships, and all the stresses of your life. Forget about all that. Don't worry about pleasing other people, try only pleasing yourself. You need to calm down and breathe for once in your life. All that anger built up inside you needs to be released. There are many ways you can go about doing this. You can meditate, read, write, sing out loud, punch your pillow -_-;;, or many other alternatives. But in the end, obtaining peace should be the most important thing on your agenda. Not revenge and not hate. Look deep inside yourself, and you'll find the root of your depression, anger, and sorrow. And remember, things can be ALOT worse that it already is now...
okok this is soo like me ^^

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128038282_l_girl_p02.jpg

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to make other people happy. You must put aside your problems and focus your time and energy in making sure the people around you aren't suffering alone. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to put all your sweat and blood into it, I do realize that sometimes you're gonna have to be selfish and self-centered. That's just a part of being human. But you do care alot about people, which will only make it easier on yourself to fulfill your purpose. Just smiling at a stranger is sometimes just enough to completely change the way their day truns out. What you do doesn't have to be so big, actually, it's the simple things that matter most. Or it should be. And you don't have to put so much effort into finding certain people to help. I believe that fate is gonna have them come to you. Just keep an eye open for when that person does cross your path. Feel free to rate or message if you can.

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037765_al_mermaid.jpg

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to develop your 6th sense. You were most likely a psychic trainee or shrugged off your special gift in a past life. And that is why you are back today, to fully develop your skills. Pay close attention to your dreams and coincidences in your life, they make a big difference when developing spiritually. For once in your life, listen to what your intuition has to say, not your mind. Although the brain is one of the most important guidances in developing, you must be careful because the mind can often fool you into thinking that things like psychic energy is all just a figment of your imagination. As long as you take these suggestions, developing shouldn't be nearly as difficult as it was before. You trully are a special person, don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Quote by Akarix

Quote by Yamisukeokok this is soo like me ^^

but are u not sad or somethin -_-"

Ermmm actually i dun care what is happening to me..

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to be successful. Most likely, you didn't get what needed to be done in your past life, so you are back, ready to succeed. You will stop at nothing to get that perfect job, perfect house, perfect family, and pretty much just a perfect life. That's very good. This world needs more determined people like yourself. You probably worry alot, and hate it when people get in your way. But when faced with an assignment or problem, you give 120% of yourself to make sure you get through it. You are quite the perfectionist, so all I can say to you is, nobody's perfect, so don't put so much stress and pressure on yourself. You'll make it through regardless I promise. Feel free to rate or message if you can.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Quote by LilLaoRyo704http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037765_al_mermaid.jpg
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to develop your 6th sense. You were most likely a psychic trainee or shrugged off your special gift in a past life. And that is why you are back today, to fully develop your skills. Pay close attention to your dreams and coincidences in your life, they make a big difference when developing spiritually. For once in your life, listen to what your intuition has to say, not your mind. Although the brain is one of the most important guidances in developing, you must be careful because the mind can often fool you into thinking that things like psychic energy is all just a figment of your imagination. As long as you take these suggestions, developing shouldn't be nearly as difficult as it was before. You trully are a special person, don't let anyone make you think otherwise.

WHOO HOO i got the same one :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

Quote by Shadowresshttp://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128038282_l_girl_p02.jpg
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to make other people happy. You must put aside your problems and focus your time and energy in making sure the people around you aren't suffering alone. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to put all your sweat and blood into it, I do realize that sometimes you're gonna have to be selfish and self-centered. That's just a part of being human. But you do care alot about people, which will only make it easier on yourself to fulfill your purpose. Just smiling at a stranger is sometimes just enough to completely change the way their day truns out. What you do doesn't have to be so big, actually, it's the simple things that matter most. Or it should be. And you don't have to put so much effort into finding certain people to help. I believe that fate is gonna have them come to you. Just keep an eye open for when that person does cross your path. Feel free to rate or message if you can.

same one for me, I think it matches me well :) :)

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

i got this.

http://images.quizilla.com/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037962_mal_get_33.jpg

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to find inner peace. Forget about school, friends, relationships, and all the stresses of your life. Forget about all that. Don't worry about pleasing other people, try only pleasing yourself. You need to calm down and breathe for once in your life. All that anger built up inside you needs to be released. There are many ways you can go about doing this. You can meditate, read, write, sing out loud, punch your pillow -_-;;, or many other alternatives. But in the end, obtaining peace should be the most important thing on your agenda. Not revenge and not hate. Look deep inside yourself, and you'll find the root of your depression, anger, and sorrow. And remember, things can be ALOT worse that it already is now...

SolitaryAngel90X

SolitaryAngel90X

~Hello =^-^=

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128038144_1855818203.jpg

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to set your priorities in order. You are the type that focuses on one thing at a time. You need to think about where all your time time and energy goes. And once you figure that out, you'll be able to divide your efforts into multiple tasks and still be able to succeed in whatever you do. You might not be able to complete this in one day, which is why it's a whole other purpose all together. It''l take a lifetime to put just the right amount of effort in everything. No more, no less. You'll be a whole lot more content once you've created this balance in your life. Because balance is the key to life's harship's, because once you find balance, you can carry the whole load. And that's when you can finally say you got your priorities straight.

I love you regardless of if you are a boy, girl or even alien!!! <3 <3 <3

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

here's mine..

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to be successful. Most likely, you didn't get what needed to be done in your past life, so you are back, ready to succeed. You will stop at nothing to get that perfect job, perfect house, perfect family, and pretty much just a perfect life. That's very good. This world needs more determined people like yourself. You probably worry alot, and hate it when people get in your way. But when faced with an assignment or problem, you give 120% of yourself to make sure you get through it. You are quite the perfectionist, so all I can say to you is, nobody's perfect, so don't put so much stress and pressure on yourself. You'll make it through regardless I promise. Feel free to rate or message if you can.

regardless I promise.

hmmmm i wonder.....

regardless I promise.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

i got this

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128038144_1855818203.jpg
Your soul purpose on this Earth is to set your priorities in order. You are the type that focuses on one thing at a time. You need to think about where all your time time and energy goes. And once you figure that out, you'll be able to divide your efforts into multiple tasks and still be able to succeed in whatever you do. You might not be able to complete this in one day, which is why it's a whole other purpose all together. It''l take a lifetime to put just the right amount of effort in everything. No more, no less. You'll be a whole lot more content once you've created this balance in your life. Because balance is the key to life's harship's, because once you find balance, you can carry the whole load. And that's when you can finally say you got your priorities straight.

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

Your soul purpose on this Earth is to set your priorities in order. You are the type that focuses on one thing at a time. You need to think about where all your time time and energy goes. And once you figure that out, you'll be able to divide your efforts into multiple tasks and still be able to succeed in whatever you do. You might not be able to complete this in one day, which is why it's a whole other purpose all together. It''l take a lifetime to put just the right amount of effort in everything. No more, no less. You'll be a whole lot more content once you've created this balance in your life. Because balance is the key to life's harship's, because once you find balance, you can carry the whole load. And that's when you can finally say you got your priorities straight. Feel free to rate or message if you can.

EzekielRath

Joy and Sorrow

Fear the mind!

Ive found their weakness! Without their heads their powerless!

KanameChan

KanameChan

The Raging Nice-Girl

http://images.quizilla.com/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037765_al_mermaid.jpg

eeh...I'm not too sure about this one ^_^

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

http://images.quizilla.com/X/XX/XXA/XxArisaXx/1128037561_rmal_p-404.jpg

i believe that there is no purpose for being on earth, we were bron to die, and it's the only thing which is certain in life. death

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.