Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What the *%^|* is wrong with Shinji Ikari (NGE)!!?? - Minitokyo

What the *%^|* is wrong with Shinji Ikari (NGE)!!??

Tagged under Neon Genesis Evangelion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Seriously, what the f*** is wrong with Shinji Ikari!!?

He is such a whiny bitch who can't even think for himself! He is also a pervert!

I swear, he is the most hated anime character ever!

For those who have seen NGE: The End of Evangelion, would anyone seriously masturbate over someone who is in a coma. Jesus Christ! Seeing Shinji's cum is not nice!

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Slow down a little ^^"
Ikari Shinji is a complicated character. It's pretty hard to understand his filings, although it's not impossible. Pervert you say? I wouldn's cal him pervert but he's 14 years old and he's acting like many teenagers in his age.
As for the masturbation. Maybe it doesn's look nice, but he was on the edge in that moment. And he said that he's pathetic.

Signature Image

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

mmmmmmmmmmm....about Ikari Shinji...............he's a strange personage, and a little stupid, but good.........i don't change this per sonality

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

WTF are yall talking about i got the entire collection of evangelion : neon genesis and there no nudity and no f-ing masterbation.......

Ok now are we talking about the same show which one are yall talking about

by the way the one i got is the one by adv films

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

In end of evangelion, Shinji indeed masturbates over a naked Asuka, but you can only hear it and there are visual hint given.

Personally I think Asuka is much more rotten than Shinji.
Shinji grew up without a family, so it is understandable that he has his difficulties with other people. He is afraid that other people wil take advantage of him or will hurt him, that is why he is so laid back and depressed.

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by SonicWindSeriously, what the f*** is wrong with Shinji Ikari!!?
He is such a whiny bitch who can't even think for himself! He is also a pervert!
For those who have seen NGE: The End of Evangelion, would anyone seriously masturbate over someone who is in a coma. Jesus Christ! Seeing Shinji's cum is not nice!

HEhehehe you got that right!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Danworth

Danworth

what episode is this there is none lol sorry but i don't see it

Signature
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Quote by Danworthwhat episode is this there is none lol sorry but i don't see it

It was the movie that ended the whole series. It's called 'Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion'.

Quote by DanworthWTF are yall talking about i got the entire collection of evangelion : neon genesis and there no nudity and no f-ing masterbation.......
Ok now are we talking about the same show which one are yall talking about
by the way the one i got is the one by adv films

You haven't even seen Rei naked! That is some censority you got there!!

Once you learn to masturbate, you'll know what the rate of breathing is like. Try it. That's how I knew Shinji was masturbating. Be funny if he was caught doing it, especially by Misato. Ha! Masturbating by a hospital bed over a patient! Now that's something new!

Quote by UmazakiFury

Quote by SonicWindSeriously, what the f*** is wrong with Shinji Ikari!!?

HEhehehe you got that right!

Indeed!

Danworth

Danworth

Quote by SonicwindOnce you learn to masturbate, you'll know what the rate of breathing is like.

dude lol wtf i am sorry but what?

no i got the adv version and they don't edit there movies i don't think i mean there was a lot of nudity but they don't draw the nipples and the vag (trying to censor myself) and i have to get the movie now i did not know there was a movie.......

Signature

Quote by Danworth

Quote by SonicwindOnce you learn to masturbate, you'll know what the rate of breathing is like.

dude lol wtf i am sorry but what?
no i got the adv version and they don't edit there movies i don't think i mean there was a lot of nudity but they don't draw the nipples and the vag (trying to censor myself) and i have to get the movie now i did not know there was a movie.......

We see both Rei's and Asuka's nipples in the movie. Shinji masturbates over coma Asuka in the hospital.

Brilliant! Now I can't stop thinking about boobs just writing this. Boobs! Boobs! Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!

About the rate of breathing, I'm serious about that! Darth Vader doesn't have breathing problems compared someone masturbating.

Danworth

Danworth

lol i never though i would be talking to someone about the rate they breath when they well you know...........While talking about rei and asuka's nipples anime characters no less.

No but really did the series have nudity like actually show the nipples and that cuz mine didn't just the boobs and croutch but they were both flat no vag or nipples

Signature

Quote by Danworthlol i never though i would be talking to someone about the rate they breath when they well you know...........While talking about rei and asuka's nipples anime characters no less.
No but really did the series have nudity like actually show the nipples and that cuz mine didn't just the boobs and croutch but they were both flat no vag or nipples

We don't get good vag, but we do get detailed Asuka's nipples.

I've got the 'manga' version. Mine is not pirate, but it doesn't seem to be associated with adv.

Danworth

Danworth

see my other adv films bear all if you know what i mean so i just figured the show did not have nuddity just lots of fan service and i might of see asuka nipple and not rembers although i think i would :)

Signature

didnt u know? shinji is a frkin crack head

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Am I the only one who said about f-ing time Shinji went completely crazy?!!! When he finally cracked it was a declaration to all the people in this f - upped world that if you screwed with the quiet, introverted, rightly insecure people (like I used to be) eventually we will strike back.....and we strike back harder and meanier. :D

Quote by ZeroFearAm I the only one who said about f-ing time Shinji went completely crazy?!!! When he finally cracked it was a declaration to all the people in this f - upped world that if you screwed with the quiet, introverted, rightly insecure people (like I used to be) eventually we will strike back.....and we strike back harder and meanier. :D

Yeah yeah, and Mr Hell is going to come back with allies such as Hades, Joe Black, Mr Burns and Michael Jackson to destroy all of those who labelled the likes of Shinji as a whiny bitch who should be crucified.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Well you see guys, it really isn't like that....
Ikari Shinji, Asuka and Rei are 3 complex characters that represent real people!....by having those three characteres....if you think about it, we all think the same way shinji or asuka does!...sometimes we go to fantasies....and those fantasies keep repeating themselves! sometimes we think about something...for like 10 times in a row!

The Way those characters were represented.....i luv the idea...however....for Shinji being the "Hero" of the series.....i hated it! my best Eva is 02....its best looking too! and the best part bout it is when it goes on its own!

about the masturbation thing....i'm not sure if i saw it....i'm gonna see the "End Of Evangelion" again to see....cuz its been a while!

well...that's for me ;)...hope it helped!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

the mastubation part, well i thought i saw that to.
but then again i dont blame shinji for wanking. i mean he had the worst life ever. but he shouldnt count as a male for all the bitching he does. its funney, if you ever watch the anime in either english or japanese, he sounds like a girl but when you put it on french, he actually sounds like a man.

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

u bastard....

mmh....

well

just because u maded a good thread....

i think shinji is a big perv bastard.......masturbate on a coma girl......its almost do it whit a dead body

and asuka is a b*tch too.......she still alive in the end.........and shinji too...

we have.....

eat....f*ck.......sleep.....eat....f*ck...sleep...

to keep the specie safe....hehehhee

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

chunkhang

chunkhang

*~Lacus Clyne~*

Although Shiji Ikari is some kind of ..... person but he wants to save people

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by MOnTieLu bastard....mmh....welljust because u maded a good thread....
i think shinji is a big perv bastard.......masturbate on a coma girl......its almost do it whit a dead body
and asuka is a b*tch too.......she still alive in the end.........and shinji too...
we have.....eat....f*ck.......sleep.....eat....f*ck...sleep...
to keep the specie safe....hehehhee

Yay! Something we have in common!

Wouldn't it be cool if Keitaro from Love Hina replaced Shinji?

Hey,Sonic Wind! You sound just like Asuka! Give the guy a break! He's just a klutz moust of the time(reminds me of Keitaro).At least he tryes.But I think that,if someone had approached him the sentimental way,and not the aggresive way(Asuka),he'd turn of defrosting and being a normal guy!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

All the Eva characters have pretty huge mental issues. Psychology is usually one of the main focuses of the show, and Shinji has had quite a screwed up life. His mom was turned into an angel, his father is a real bastage, and he lives in a world where angels are trying to annihilate humans.. pretty stressful. The masturbating part is pretty messed up though, but lol he has been surrounded by Asuka, Rei and Misato ever since he moved there.

BattleDude

Chocobo

Imagine yourself in a world where almost everything is destroyed, without a mother, with a father who doesn't seem to care about you, and without friends. Imagine yourself being depended on by millions of people, imagine yourself trying to drive an artificial robot. Imagine this, and then say something else about him. I wouldn't know what to do, but maybe I'd be more cowardly compared to Shinji, wouldn't know for sure though, it's quite something...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.