Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 princess ai fans - Minitokyo

princess ai fans

Tagged under Princess Ai

page 1 of 1 7 total items

myfairy

myfairy

~*look at my life and cry*~

hi everyone ^-^ i was just wondering if there were any princess ai fans out there! i really love her and i would like to start a group when i get to 20, but i was first wanting to know how many people like her. what are your thoughts??

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I love Princess Ai too! Its such a good manga! I love Kent....hes so...sexy...Well! Good luck w/ your group! ^-^ bye bye!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

internaldarkness

internaldarkness

Facade of Reality

nope never read it

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I've read it. It's pretty good, especially considering that it's an idea from Courtney Love. I like it, though...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Yeah girl you should start a group, btw im waiting for the third and last volume of it.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I love Princess Ai. If you'de like, I'de love to start a group for you, and then make you an admin and give you the links so you can access it before you get to 20. Just let me know!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

o, me me! I just finished reading books one and two! they were so wonderful! i hope that there is gonna be a Princess Ai group! that would be the best! plz let me know if there will be one! thx much! ciao!~xoxox

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.