Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Butterfly Effect - Minitokyo

The Butterfly Effect

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

If you have the ability to go back in time to change something, would you do it considering the risk of the Butterfly Effect that may change your life and the world around you? (Speak out your mind)

I would. But I know that something or someone will be gone or destroyed or even taken from my life and I can never change it back the way it was again.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This loop would make the fate existing. My decision would be sure even before I would make it.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm....well...maybe i would....but whats done is done...and I wont regret a thing! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I live without regrets. there is nothing to change.

Spirit

The Light Guardian

I'd rather it be the way it is. I'm sure id do more harm then help

SpIriT

Without spirit what else is there?

The Body Dies
The Mind Fades
The Spirit Lives

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I wouldn't. I like my life :)

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

Whats done is done. We must live like this. I like my life even if I have a lot of difficulties. There is no problem about it. I can surpass them :)

I haven't had such serious troubles that would require use of time-travel , but surely some people won't mind using it .

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

So much things to change that I can think off. The biggest thing is 9-11 I would warn them about the attack. I would stop my friend from going to swiming the day he drown. I would stop my other friend from going out the night he got shot. So many things that happen that made me what I am today so I'm not sure what to change.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Dunno,but i think up until now, i still lead an okay life......

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

for some things i would like to change,'cos i made a lot of mistakes in my hopeless life,but now there's something i believ,and i'll fight for it,i never felt this way before and it's so strange,but i like to have this fellings about "you"m.f.g

"Use the element who brings life"

Magi606

The Divine

I dont have anything specific that I'd want to go back and change, but if I ever did need to and had the ability to I would risk the butterfly effect to try to change it. Well I guess now that I think about it I'd risk going back to change where I suffered a head injury cause im sure thats why im so screwed up to this day =P

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.