Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More submission blah... - Minitokyo

More submission blah...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Hey, it's time for another news article on scan categorizations! Just what you wanted. Ok, to make this as obvious as possible, here's a breakdown by category:
<br><br>
<b>Animewallpapers</b>: This is for anime, manga, or gaming wallpapers <b>made by you</b>.<br>
<b>General wallpapers</b>: This is for all other wallpapers, <b>made by you</b>.<br>
<br>
<b>Doujinshi</b>: This is for art <b>you</b> have drawn or made. Not stuff too small for a scan, just for <b>your art</b>.<br>
<b>Abstract art</b>: This is for art made in 3D programs, etc. again by you.<br>
<br>
<b>Male Scans</b>: Scans of any number of males. Yes, any number.<br>
<b>Female Scans</b>: Scans of females. As long as there's no guys, it goes in here.<br>
<b>Couple Scans</b>: ONE guy and ONE girl. Not two guys or two girls.<br>
<b>Group Scans</b>: For mixed scans of guys and girls.<br>
<b>Misc Scans</b>: For scans that don't go anywhere else.<br>
<br>
And just as a reminder, please search for duplicates before you submit a scan, and please make sure to put your submissions in the right category for the series. Thanks!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ha! i was right! gaming wallpapers go under animewallpapers >:D

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

More on the Doujinshi section: Doujinshi does not include edited images/screencaps. Doujinshi on this site is "Fanart" on other sites. Since doujinshi means fan art, people shouldn't complain about the labeling system. If you scanned something and it looks like it doesn't fall under any catagory, it probably doesn't belong on the site. Not to offend, but people PM me all the time and say "This isn't anime related but... "

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

amy

amy

StudioDink

Gomen nasai !!! *bows up and down repeatedly* I believe that on a few of my wallpapers that I did make some booboo's! Forgive me....I believe it was the game related wallapaper that I put under the general section...Oh gomen nasai !!!

Now I know where they all go...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I seriously think some ppl really can't tell the difference no matter how hard we try to bash it into their head XD but itz a good reminder ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote: And just as a reminder, please search for duplicates before you submit a scan, and please make sure to put your submissions in the right category for the series. Thanks!

lol... that is a thing that do not make so many people in the last time !!! they DONT LOOK ... *unhappy*

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

One day

New member : " Oke..i will send my first submission" <----- still level 1

Meanwhile at New member's gallery comment

Old member 1 : " Hey...you...this scan is same with my scan "
Old Member 2 : " Oh ..boy..i have seen this wallpaper on other websites "
Old Member 3 : " Well..well...why do you put this image in wrong category..i am confused "
Old Member 4 : " Ya...ya...only new member, heii read the rules "

New member : ".............. ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' , sorry...i will never do it ,again, "

me : " Absolutely..i agree with biriwilg "

Attention, Please Read The Rules, ...not ' Breaking The Rules ' ^_^' ^_^' ( song of MLTR )

Signature Image

Succinct. :) Nice and clearly put. Thanks!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Nice XD and again a capable Moderator wasted her time on making this XD 'cause only the worthy ones look at this XD

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

just one questions, what if we don't know what series the scans are from?

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Quote by reapsjust one questions, what if we don't know what series the scans are from?

Then it goes under 'Unknown', which is the default category.

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Just cause I wasn't extremely sure about this...My understanding is that doujinshi is for "fanart". If I draw my own characters (eg Draw some scetch on my own that does not purposefully hold any resemblance to any character that may have already been drawn by anyone else), would I put it in that section under "Original" or am I at the wrong website?
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

Quote by biriwilg

Quote by reapsjust one questions, what if we don't know what series the scans are from?

Then it goes under 'Unknown', which is the default category.

no i know that they go under unknown. see my interpretation of this thread was that u wanted us to start not using unknown so much, but i guess not. so forget my question XD

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Quote by ProtistaJust cause I wasn't extremely sure about this...My understanding is
that doujinshi is for "fanart". If I draw my own characters (eg Draw
some scetch on my own that does not purposefully hold any resemblance
to any character that may have already been drawn by anyone else),
would I put it in that section under "Original" or am I at the wrong
website?
^,^

Yeah, the 'Doujinshi' title causes a lot of confusion. ^^; Basically, it's for any kind of drawn art. So, mostly fanart, but original characters are great. They would go in Doujinshi, under 'Original'. ^_^

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by GundamZZI seriously think some ppl really can't tell the difference no matter
how hard we try to bash it into their head XD but itz a good reminder
^_^

True, true, same goes with the duplicates. I check under 1 anime section, and there's over at least 5 duplicates. XD

DHYohko

DHYohko

The Fidgeter

what if an image is too small for a scan but it isn´t a wallpaper and we can´t "explode" it to fit the scan criteria?

Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Quote by DHYohkowhat if an image is too small for a scan but it isn´t a wallpaper and we can´t "explode" it to fit the scan criteria?

Then...it doesn't belong here. ^^ Simple as that.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

cool

Signature

Question, I want to submit a doujinshi but the dimensions are 637 x 825. is that big enough to be submitted here? Please help me XD

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Yeah, that's fine. ^_^ Doujinshi can be any size, tho of course bigger is better if you've got it. ^^

alright! thanks for helping me! :) I have another question, there is a scan that I want to submit but someone already made a wallpaper out of it. I checked the scans section but I didn't find the scan that I have. So can I still submit it even though it has already been made into a wallpaper? Please help me! ^_^'

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

THX for the quotes

Quote by biriwilgHey, it's time for another news article on scan categorizations! Just what you wanted. Ok, to make this as obvious as possible, here's a breakdown by category: <br><br> <B>Animewallpapers</B>: This is for anime, manga, or gaming wallpapers <B>made by you</B>.<BR> <B>General wallpapers</B>: This is for all other wallpapers, <B>made by you</B>.<BR> <BR> <B>Doujinshi</B>: This is for art <B>you</B> have drawn or made. Not stuff too small for a scan, just for <B>your art</B>.<BR> <B>Abstract art</B>: This is for art made in 3D programs, etc. again by you.<BR> <BR> <B>Male Scans</B>: Scans of any number of males. Yes, any number.<BR> <B>Female Scans</B>: Scans of females. As long as there's no guys, it goes in here.<BR> <B>Couple Scans</B>: ONE guy and ONE girl. Not two guys or two girls.<BR> <B>Group Scans</B>: For mixed scans of guys and girls.<BR> <B>Misc Scans</B>: For scans that don't go anywhere else.<BR> <BR>And just as a reminder, please search for duplicates before you submit a scan, and please make sure to put your submissions in the right category for the series. Thanks!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I would like to remind people that posting in "Unknown" out of sheer laziness angers the mods and may result in a ban if done excessively.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.