Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sweat the Small Stuff - Minitokyo

Sweat the Small Stuff

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Alright, well this thread is about everything that get's on your nerves, or just plain doesn't make sense. So many little things go on in my life, you'd think they really don't mean anything, but if you stop and look at them, people seem absolutely insane lol.

- First off, when someone wins a "year supply" of something, who determines what a year supply of something is? I mean, if you win a year supply of chocolate bars, the skinny cheerleader and obese english teacher are gonna be different right? lol

- In Hockey they sometimes put a camera in the puck to aid people in keeping track of it. Maybe they're right, it is difficult to see a black puck on a huge white slab of ice.

- Directions for extremely simple things. Some examples, toothpaste and pop-tarts. If you need help with your toothpaste usage, then you have bigger problems then plaque.

- Buttons of floor numbers in elevators of buildings with only two floors. I've seriously seen this before. If there's only two floors in the building, there's only one way to go, so what purpose is there in having a button that says "Floor 1?"

- The saying "You can't have your cake and eat it to." Well what the f else are you supposed to do with cake?

Ok, rant over. Your turn.

- If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

nothing makes sense, everything gets on my nerves; only rational thing left to do, laugh

i wish i was smart, so i would know everything;
i wish i was dumb, so i wouldnt know anything;
life won't allow me either, so that's what gets on my nerves the most ;p

-repeat-

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Quote by xkamuroAlright, well this thread is about everything that get's on your nerves, or just plain doesn't make sense. So many little things go on in my life, you'd think they really don't mean anything, but if you stop and look at them, people seem absolutely insane lol.
- First off, when someone wins a "year supply" of something, who determines what a year supply of something is? I mean, if you win a year supply of chocolate bars, the skinny cheerleader and obese english teacher are gonna be different right? lol
- In Hockey they sometimes put a camera in the puck to aid people in keeping track of it. Maybe they're right, it is difficult to see a black puck on a huge white slab of ice.
- Directions for extremely simple things. Some examples, toothpaste and pop-tarts. If you need help with your toothpaste usage, then you have bigger problems then plaque.
- Buttons of floor numbers in elevators of buildings with only two floors. I've seriously seen this before. If there's only two floors in the building, there's only one way to go, so what purpose is there in having a button that says "Floor 1?"
- The saying "You can't have your cake and eat it to." Well what the f else are you supposed to do with cake?
Ok, rant over. Your turn.

Lol, nice. Well to answer some of that;

-A "years supply" is bassed on average consumption over a year. They calculate the amount of sales over the amount of people, plus a bit of common sense and logic.

-The puck is very small, and the ice very big. With all the stadium lights shining on the ice and all of that reflecting off, it is very hard to see it if you aren't down there.

-If a person doesn't know how to use a tube of toothpaste; either they haven't every come across one, or they're mentally disabled.

-If the elevator didn't have numbers, how would you know that someone hadn't wired to take you down to the basement you didn't know existed (lol, and what would they wnat with you once you were there?).

-Good question.

Now for my rant.

Why is common sense called that if it's not common?

Why do people ignore a big problem and pretend it's not there?

Oops, dinner time, I'll be baaack.................

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well i like the puck and the cake stuff really made me laught... oh wait still laughing XD

Ok my chemistry teacher told me:"Do you want to talk in class or to get out?" by that she meant stop talking or get out...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.