Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a million dollars how would you spend it?? - Minitokyo

If you have a million dollars how would you spend it??

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I would totally buy a condo , a laptop, an IPod, and the coolest phone ever at that time!!!!
If I still have something left, I would probably save it to buy a car

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

invest and make profit, make millions for a while and then spend a million in one day on fun toys

-repeat-

o___o don't get me started....

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

go to vegas
and gamble

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I would invest most of it so it becomes a heck of a lot more than 1 million. As for the spending, oh boy, what _wouldn't_ I buy! Keeoing with my hobbies of course, I'd buy a ton of anime and game related stuff, as well as taking a trip to Japan, while possibly owning a traditionally built residence there.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by jasaiyajininvest and make profit, make millions for a while and then spend a million in one day on fun toys

same here... ahehe XD

and I'll marry my crush :nya: because I've my own money (million dollars)

hellbomb

KaBoom!

give half of it to my parents, so it makes it harder for them to complain about anyhting.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

thats a good one hell bomb!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

First, I'd divide it equally into six parts, then one part goes to my parents, one part to charity, two parts for invesment and the rest for me to spend on. With the two parts left, I'd probably spend on a trip to Japan ^^

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

5 cent candy.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

i would invest some of it, and spend the rest on music and clothes

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well u see...investing is the main thing ;)...i'd invest 600k, keep 200K in the bank, and take 200K for myself.....first of all, i'd get married, (i already invested the money to make double or triple or quadraple or infinity of profit ;))....buy a car of-course....a house of myself, or an apartment in a luxurious apartment complex (which might be cheaper, and with more services),,,,then i'd buy all the nice anime that are in the market!!! i'd buy alllot of candy as well :D...i like candy....okay, i think i should stop! LOL...
neway...that's what i would do ;).....with 1 million, u can make 100 million if u use it right ;).....
bai bai!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I would open my own company and make more money. But first just buy a playstation and a laptop... :)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

First I'll buy a sick ride (Nissan Skyline) and supe it up. Next, I'll buy laptops for my family and close friends. I'll buy a new watch ('cause someone stole my sweet-ass Citizen Eco-Drive watch 2 days ago). I'll buy a few iPods ('cause I had one stolen a few months back and I've always planned on getting another one). Next, I'll buy my family a sweet home theatre system and a new house while I'm at it. I'll save some for college. Put some in the back for later use then I'll throw a huge party with booze, music, and everything. And everyone would be invited!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

bye a house for my friend and invest the rest.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.