Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Symphonic Game Music - Minitokyo

Symphonic Game Music

page 1 of 1 7 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

How many games nowadays have even just one full symphonic piece in their tracks?

Some games, such as FFVI, have some really awesome pieces in full symphony, and others include Total Annihilation (favs are "Warpath" and "The March Unto Death") and FFVII (fewer than VI, but still there).

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

"One Winged Angel" was amazing..all 3 versions were mind blowing.

Signature Image

Blady-chan

Blady-chan

Blue Rogue

Try listening to the whole music of Grandia...You'll find that about half of it is symphonic,heck!Its got its own orchestra!personally its my fav. game music ;)

I think Devil May Cry has symphonic music

Hmm hitman 2 in menus :P? Anyway its all up to game designers so we cant do anything about it.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I think games nowadays are fully orchestrated. Take Xenosaga 1 by Yasunori Mitsuda for example. It was done by London Symphony Orchestra.

Signature

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

Castlevania game series... , Final Fantasy, Valkyrie Profile, and a lot of old games and the new generation of games what include in their tracks an a orchestrated music.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.