Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 elfen lied manga - Minitokyo

elfen lied manga

Tagged under Elfen Lied

page 1 of 1 3 total items

does anyone know anything about it? i know its written by rin sakamoto but thats it.

I just read the chap.1....then buy its anime..

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well, this is kind of an old topic but I accidently spoted it and I see you didn't have much of an answer. Yes it is written by Rin Okamoto, in fact the anime is based on the manga, but the manga goes far more further then the anime. The manga is 12 volumes overall, but if I'm correct not all of the volumes came out yet. Anyway it is finished and was published in Japan. There is no company that wants to publish it in english at least for now. The scanlations are up to vol3 chapter 22-24 (I don't remember the exact number, something between those) and the project were dropped, atm no group is scanlating elfen lied. I hope this answers your question.

up up and away

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.