Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 poems+stories=storems - Minitokyo

poems+stories=storems

page 1 of 1 17 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey everyone....Yes dezi has come up with a way of more poems...but in this case it is Stories... so story/poems...it could be about ANYTHING (example..scary,love dreams anything)umm...you guys could post your poems too...you set the poem story...moods and all
heres an example....(music)-what does music do to you??when you answer you put your answer the feeling that music gives you and that becomes your story/poem ...it could contain as many people as you want*so yes your tellig a story about music but...in a poem*
get it , got it, good...if you still dont get it..heres my poem/story...

RAIN

part 1
The movement of clouds, is the movement of you...
As you move closer to me, you become differnet colors.The colors of which symbolize your heart, the color of our soul and the describtion of your eyes, aswell as body reactions...
part 2
The blocking of the sun,is the composure of me
As you become close with the sharing of your thoughts, there is laughter,smiles...feelings of emotions,similarities and a mixture of me. As we minggle and become known and introduced, I let you have your way and step aside. As you come closer I yet feel bothered, I start to feel smothered as we become interwined...
part 3
The mixture of the sun and the clouds make a muggle bright grey-white delight
As we become more familar we do not yet have a good understanding. The laughter becomes deminished, the smuthering then becomes to be even worse and as yet, I become less bright as then I begin to shiver uncontrolably, my dream seems to begin to take over me....
part 4
The clouds begin to surround the atmosphere
As you move even colser i shiver more rapidly, more wildly, more reluclantly. I cant over come the pain I had caused you..
part 5
The clouds move faster...no longer to see the sun
I can no longer see you, your face, your body, your eyes. I can feel your anger, the furry, the horror. I can hear you, shouting which becomes muffuled and drowned out, by my mind. My mind is shattered and graved with memories of tension. I could no longer breathe, think, or hear....
part 6
As the thunder claps....
My mind is a mess, walls cramping down all around me, I am lost in darkness, no longer a morsol as I begin to blame myself for not being able to understand you. I begin to scream, but for I am alone, I begin to feel a hand touching me as I slowly stop the shivering and I begin to gasp as I struggle for air as it was my frist breath, in becoming into the world....

part 7
The wind begins to blow...
I feel you rushingly, by my side. I feel you grasp me from where I was lost, pullin me back to reality, my heart beating vaugely fast. I hear sweet soothing sounds from your voice, but yet I cant seem to relax. I cant stand myself, you try to make me feel better by taking the blame, but I cant let you do that when I knew what i did. How could you forgive me, How could you still love someone like me, How could you stil care for me...????
part 8
As the rain starts to fall...
As I start to cry and finally realized what I did to you I would never forgive, I would never forget myself in the state of age in which I reacted, I finally realized what I had done.
You move closer and slowly stroked my cheek, I began to shiver as if I was to be hit, like a whimpering dog. You showed no emotion, you just slowly pulled my into a tender hug. I felt warmth, I felt love, I felt you. As I look up at you, staired deep in your eyes, it was as if I could see more than you, see deeper into your soul...

part 9
The rain cradles me and starts to pour
You staired down in deep awy, as you cuaght my eye, I couldnt help by smiling with all arms in rapture.My thoughts was just to wonder what was to become of you and I, what were you planing to do??? As you moved your hand down my back, you felt me shiver as that was the tingle in my spine from your very touch. You then begin to kiss my forehead leaving trails behind each one going lower towards my cheeks then to my lips. Easch kiss better than the last. You paused for 2 minutes leaving me hungry for more, for you tasted sweet. You than began to trail down towards my neck, making me feel sentually heated,the desire for more, my heart beating faster. Aswell as you got more excited caused you to haer me slip out a little moan. I was in a great daze because of this great feeling. I am fortunate to have some one like you. I didbt even notic you stoped to notice me. I felt nervous and began to blush. He released his rapture and began to slowly undress me and continued the trail of kisses, I called them 'The trail of no return' He kissed upon my nipples and massaged them with his tounge and sucked until when stif,my moaning, uncontrolable as for well his excitement. How so long he tried to tease me with the way he truely felt. My heart beating faster as for the rain starts to also. Coming back up slowly with his tounge as his hands freely explores my body...

part 10
Midway pouring downs.... fast
As he lays me down gentaly, he roughly takes control of this tounge and gladly I let him enter in my mouth, entaly yet in a rough hungry manner. My heart beats faster as I feel him enter, my breath was taken away as for well my soul...
part 11
Pouring down harder
As for he, is thrusting as well as taking his time, feeding my desires as for my fantasies. As you say my name, you say you love me with each passing stroke. I know you love me cuz we wouldnt be hear taking a part of one another. I love you to as I moaned out with pleasure, grasping you close as you take me away from this reached place called...the World
part 12
As the rain then calmed
With my heart beating fast we both try to catch breath, you hold on to my lifless body as if never to let go. You kiss me repeatedly and told me that you cared. You actually cared about me??my weak little soul??? As so do I the same for you. As we stair from the shelter, to adimre the wet surrounding, I kiss you back with the hungry urge that was forfilling
I will always cherise what you have done for me. You began to stroke my hair away from my face with one non-secie to exist embrace.... We both shared sweet whispers to each other as the rain began to slowly die...

please enjoy this....now I will go sleep now...laterz..^_^....i hope this helped you and you understand and make some and post it on here...lol...laterz until tomorrow*peace out* ZZZzzzzzZZZZ

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

whoah.........
how long it took you to write it????
It`s really great.And good plot, reallly good ;) ;)
You`re great Dezides.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

wowie dezi-chan... amazing... superb plot.. and super long too! XD how long did u spend on this?? XD anyway, awesome!

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Oo WoW this is the largest poem I ever saw on MT XP and it's really beautiful the words and the expression not to mention that the metaphors you used are really excellent!!!!
thank you for sharing it with us!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by Dilandowhoah.........how long it took you to write it????
It`s really great.And good plot, reallly good ;) ;)You`re great Dezides.

Quote by iiwawowie dezi-chan... amazing... superb plot.. and super long too! XD how long did u spend on this?? XD anyway, awesome!

Quote by Rikimaru-jpOo WoW this is the largest poem I ever saw on MT XP and it's really beautiful the words and the expression not to mention that the metaphors you used are really excellent!!!!
thank you for sharing it with us!!!

AWWW...shucks guys....welll ^_^' thankies..it did take me all prety long...*whew*..it took me a day to write it down on book,but pretty long to type... x_x ...lol cuz im a slow typer...lol....but Im glad you enjoied...hehe...I realli love this poem a lot....myself..but I was gonna cut it short cuz of the nipples part XD XD ..it made me ya know..lol..any way...haha..im silly glad you liked it

It's a really great poem dezi. I love how you compared it to the coming and going of the rain. Awesome awesome

really long but its 2 hard for me to get o_0 ^_^' T_T well yea good job there for every creation its a creators best work

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Quote by jetcaracerreally long but its 2 hard for me to get o_0 ^_^' T_T well yea good job there for every creation its a creators best work

awww....dont worries....youll get the next one ill make up...lol....its realli simple..ill give another example but im glad you liked my poem/stoire

Quote by AlishaIt's a really great poem dezi. I love how you compared it to the coming and going of the rain. Awesome awesome

thankies alisha...lol...glad you liked it tooz....hehe...as you can see i was a little naughty..haha..o_O..ahem excuse me...lol..

All good things take time write. Poem/storie. New format? As some one who enjoys both,I like it. Hope ypu do not mind if I try my hand at it. I like your writing so keep it up and please keep sharing. :) :)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Gee... is this the product of your day and nightdreaming?

Shees... a poem with a story, eh, but every poem has a story but this is kinda different... XD

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

sweet... I look forward to talk bout this with U ^_^
see U then

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

Very deep- I like your idea of a poem/story. I'm addicted to metaphorical poems, so I absolutely loved yours. Superb effort, it must have taken true dedication to write all of that.
I'm sort of a poet myself, although my poems aren't usually in a story format- unless I write little rhyming humor poems. ;)

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

PassionateLust

PassionateLust

Goddess of Lust

Wow a poem with a story, i like the sound of that one, maybe you created a start to something new, i like that. Oh well since im a poet i would love writing some poetry and sending it to minitokyo, just be sure to check it out. :)

Give me your Mind, Body and Soul,only then i could be forever yours.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey guys...*:/..*....please dont be mad with me...and dont start throwing them tomatoes at me....i know its been a looonnnnng while since i came bac with my new peoms/stories...^_^'...but ummm yea...i couldnt focuse straght...well i tried to make this one more how you say...romantic like and mystified....and the same time....and yes its part of my lost world..^_^...what i dream of..lol..but umm here it goes ...please excuse me..it will have may other parts as well and it might take a while it will be shorter i promise to make it that way...here it goes...lol ahem :nya: :nya:

this is called 'The awakening of your soul'

~ wake up my love! Your dreams made a move on you,Wake up! Love me, forfill me, feed me for this is tourcher, this is MY hunger~
he said in a such sweet low sining voice to not shunder me of my awakement.

uhh,wat? Hello?What can i do?Is this for Real? I am your, such as Love, of yours?Why did you wake me from my slumber, or did you? How can I, forfill you with such? And with what must I ask,am I to feed this tourcherous hunger, bound within your soul? For I have nothing to give. Why, does it tourcher you so?. For I as you to feed my questions, my curiousity with your answer. You said as you searched for your suroundings. You see him sitting above you as your eyes slowly emerge, but yet eyes still closed.

~Haha, your so adorable when cluless, but my love you are worthy, for i will feed you as for indeed you will fill me. You, The wonderful, The beautiful, for the beauty of a simple touch of your limbsof finger tips make such things possible. As for, there is another beauty, yet near and far yonder, though out the woods of this called "The Forbiden Forest". My love, you are very well, yes, worthy of this. As well for this curiosity of yours has it killed you so. Aww my poor sweet love, you must wake up from this slumber to feed what is bound in this hungry soul of mine, that which the slumber of your curiosity. As for the forfill ment...ahem...would you want to know of it? For i should gladly tell your loving soul~ He said moving around, you felt trapped and stablilzed, but yet, very unsure with confidence.

Ha, now it may seem, I am adored by this stranger and his kiss of sweet knowledge and wisdom. Who are you?, for I know not. Am i truely your love? Why am I asked to be awakened, from my darkness of lovely slumber? My handsome sweet stranger, have I still been asleep and for how long? Why is it now, I have been awakened, What prey tell, may I ask? Yes, I must want to know this forfillment you speak of, for I am truely your lover, let it be known, the faith that I have for you! Why me, have I been chosen, and so yet how is my beauty? Is it like this other beauty, you of which speak of, or Im just dreaming?, you said with great looks of imagining. He looks at you in shock and regais to his sences.

~My love, don't discourage, our love of now, and I am NO stranger, but yes, I am the handsome of wisdom and yes truely, your known love. You have been in slumber for centuries, and remains for my reasons so...which was to protect you. As for the world turned grey... revolutionized, into darkness and as yet, you slept, your beauty withdrew all. The knowledge that you do not yet know of. For, but, you will soon now, as you travel on this journey, to search my heart's content, this hungry forfillment of mine. My love. you are known as MYSTIC, unknown of all truths and together, we shall stay, as I guide you though your journey, you will see once things... that you have never seen, or dreamt of most likely being, and you have gladly expected~ He said with a wild smirk and longing lust into his eyes, which made him vonerable. As you, with a smile, you then became frozen, unwilling to move.

Well now my handsome love and grace, of all wisdom, for all century, have I longed and dreamt or have lived, which ever matter, for I do not know. I am asleep but yet awake for this time? And for where, do I go, what task and obstical must I hold from beyond? You for now are, my guide and always will be, for I must trust my lover. But for what is my lovers background? Is he sweet, serin ans saintly like or are you here to guide me towards my path within Evil? Will thou betray me so vonerable? For it is you who is my protector, for keeping me safe as for well my enemy, for keeping me into slumber of ages? but now,...my life has become... with yours. You say with soft words of judgement, your head down and eyes, searched for answers.

~Oh Love...Please, do not dispise, just all I may ask, is for you to be mine and to do this, as well be on this journey. For I am no evil, but I am sorry, for this so long awakening. PLEASE, forgive me! I shall repay you dearly! ~ He said with loving eyes, boaring deep within you soul

It is alright, for I do not understand, What I feel, I must clearly forgive my lover, It was for his cause and for the sake of my own. This quest? I will forgive, but you must teach me from what you know of. You said with boldness of not betrail but with yet turst.

~I knew you was the choosen one, Love of all my being, you are worthwhile, saving for. As for the quest, You must follow my every rule as well as to learn. You my love, My Mystic must awaken, being when you do, You must pospect your surroundings, CHERRISH,what you seen and from what I have taught. You must them walk thur, 'The Mountain of Mirrors', to gaze apon your reflection, as of to what your heart truely desires. Blaze on forth towards 'The Meadow of Heart Winding Plams', where forth the spirits of the limbs will test your faith and courage, hence toward 'The Rainbows of the Given Pleasure', when given the emotions of the moods, to feel and swim though 'The Canopi of Forbiden Dreams', allow the waves to drift you away, towards the waterfalls, as well, to grace apon the given light the futere that dwells within you and me...Whents forth though 'The Waterfall of Dreams Come True', Find 'The Forbidon Baring Tree', lay apon it, be one with it and so you will Know to feed my hunger. I will guide you, be with you, so do not be afraid~ he said, while removing his smirk, from the cause of his thoughts...to make me feel...then he simply came close....as you longed to looks to what he was up to, and smiled.

Ahhh...such a long unforfilled journey....I must not stall any longer, and for now....How must I awaken?!?! For if I am asleep?. you said...with hope and bewilderment of the resoltion towards you sleeping jail...

~You must be Kissed, by the handsome man, for you are My Sleeping Beauty...ared with this KISS...it would be a speacial bond, The magic you and I posess...~...

With his loving, bold eyes, He walked apon you. You on the other hand, couldn't move, you had the look of bewilderment as you felt his strong arms, wrap around you, Alast, this hansome stranger, who is your lover, gave you a life time of a kiss. As for the moment, your sences, began to tingle, making a quick spark upon towards your heart....While you closed your eyes...you felt him inside your mouth, wanting to explore much quiet more, as he soon released from his overwelming excitement, he left with a smile...fading into the sunlight....As you opened your eyes...

You found yourself, looking upon to the sky, with the gleaming sunlight. As you got up from where you laid, very slowly, gasping for your very breath...you then looked around, as you got up with great force, it seemed that you were alone, but you were not. A whole meadow filled with varities of butterfilies, fluttered from the startlement you gave off... causing a seren beautiful gaze... You sat up with lostment in your eyes, and gazed on your surrounding thinking and said...
' It was but, just yet a dream....'

please enjoy this one... and thanks agian for eneryone....that long wait...part two should be a delight..lol...laterz..until for now! lov ya..*bowz and throws kisses *...to everyone.. ;) ;) XD

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

O_O whoaaa~! what an amazing poem!
**bows** i adores ur speacial talent to produce such a magnificent piece of work! Plz continue to write them~!
Ur poems n stories totally rawks ! :)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

Hey Dez! ^_^
how U doing cute?, it seems U've been busy with these, haven't U?
jejejejeje
I just gotta tell U, I liked Ur poems Big time... Rain was really amazing, its one of my favorite subjects , and U got a good description of the mood and feeling on each one of them.... I thank U for that, cuz U shared it =)

as for awakening Ur soul, U got a lot of thought on to that one, didn't U?
well, It worked out just fine, for it is great.
It was really a good time since the last poem I read from U, and I'm glad I got to read Ur words again.

Once again, U left me impresessed.

looking forward for more.
take care, *hugs*

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

hey there my public....haha..nice to see you again...ITS SOOO GREAT to BE BACK..i missed you allz...*giggles*..i have a surpirze....my new story/poem..it a winter one......yea yea...*does silly dance..o_O*...ahem..okie..well it is well known that its the holidays....*YES!*...and well this the season...lol marry x-mas to allz and now what you all came here for...lol..the stori not to hear me babble..lol...its called :

Only...(There is no you..., Serenity and Chaos)

{i]~I wondered where you are. I have searched many days and nights.
As I await for you on my journey. I discovered the mysteries of you and wondered where to turn. The more I traveled and experienced many new fantasies and dreams.
I walked alone... and still wondered. As I walked on this reached waist land, I saw the most difficult transition, the untold thought of something so dull and disgusting turned into the most lovely and beautiful wonder in all the land.

{flashback}
I saw myself, running through the woods, during the daytime; but back then I was never alone, because I was with you. I was running through the trees as fast as the wind took me. As I passed by the trees, they reached out and took me by the hand; their shadows danced upon my face, along with my smile.

You followed behind and tried to capture me. You were always faster, you pounced on me. We both fell with laughter and stumbled and rolled on the leaves that broke our fall.
My smile faded for a moment, as I looked straight towards the sky. For the first time I witnessed the clouds. You never saw me without a smile and you made sure of that. You climbed on top of me and kissed me gently on the lips, not to ever let go.

You actually cared; I let you in my heart and kissed you back as we made sweet love. You gave me the most precious gift of all; we shared the lovely sunset as we looked across the rivers. As if we were on top of the beautiful world as you were the prince and I, your princess. We whispered, I love you to each other, then you said, 'but I must go, dont ever forget Ill always be with you.'

'Will you not return, why dont you stay?' I turned and said 'I want to be with you forever' as tears came streaming down my face, Then like a dream, I was running toward you, to kiss you, to hug you, as a strong gust of wind came and blew me away from you as we both stretched out our hands... so close but yet so far... you then disappeared. {Flashback ending}

Who knew until that day, it would be my first and last time to look up at the clouds and dream of nothing more than being with you.
Who knew that this would be the first time we shared our souls and heart of our true feelings.
Who knew, that your precious gift would hurt me so much because it brought many memories. You know good things dont last long.

~Now as many years pasted, I no longer come out to see the sun, for those days had died when you went away from me. That was the last day I studied the sun; that I had recognized your face...I had never smiled anymore, for those days also went away. The moon has replaced you, the night has become my day, for I have had many sleepless years...My skin... is as cold as you.

{flashback}
I laid upon the dark night sky, it is as only the stars, that kept my company. I stared...I gazed... for a long moment. I searched for answers... but never received. I never shed tears so long like before; but I had gotten stronger... I lay alone... once again... emotionless, without a soul, without a heart... without... you
{ending}

~There was always a moment when I wondered that there were no buildings, just trees...as I looked toward the sky, the world would look much more happier and it would shed less tears, if there were no more corruption, but it doesnt really matter anymore. Things arent pretty as it seems on the inside...they change in due time

'I want to go to the woods...' I sighed aloud. It seemed frozen and deadly into the night but yet looked deserted and lonesome like me, but quiet and sleepy; for it was my home. As I walked through, they are quiet as they watch me, they seem to remember me by my scent and the path that which I once walked. I looked up to the sky and noticed the big white orb, dodging my sight behind the limbs of the tall. I ran after it as I halfway reached paradise... it was empty, filled with nothingness and peace... it craved me with relaxation as I walked along. I found the spot where we once laid; but it was just me and the stars. It got me thinking in serine silence 'Where did you go?'

I breathed in the chill of the air... and read my future that was held in the night sky. These stories that was once erased and never wanted them to return. It made me realize how long it has been since I smiled. I actually couldnt remember the times...of being happy. When it was those days...it was with you the weather was warm...or rainy; the feelings of all emotions... the times were I had been angry and sad, filled with hatred and lost of regrets... Until now... I closed my eyes... and to my bewilderment...I felt a cool sensation... I opened my eyes and was actually glad once again; I saw a simple flurry; a miniature image of me... a tiny flake of snow cased upon my shadow...and revived my thoughts..., of life itself... how it could be for the better and how I changed dramatically... over you

I then felt this sharp, strong rapture of a ghost... it was like it being trapped inside the webbings of the snowflake and as I caught it... its like I caught this ghost that was trapped in its icy shell, and its ghostly form has entered me physically..., because I turned and saw you... I saw black and... I collapsed and me, my memories, everything blew away with the frosty wind... I became snow....

That was the first falling of snow...him and I traveled and became one to be together for all winter eternity... I left behind my anger, pain and most of all my laugh; so now when you hear the breeze thats known as the laughter, of a girl named Serenity and the boy... Chaos...

*huggies, kissies, bows and throws white roses to you all*... :D
:) ;) ...awww manz..its soooo good to be backnezz ...hehe ..tell me wat you think?!?! Coolz or not !... *blows kiss and vanishes*...whoosh....

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.