Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Near killing experiences... - Minitokyo

Near killing experiences...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

i haven't actually nearly killed myself...
but, i have however nearly killed my friend. i pushed him off the path and onto the road and he almost got hit by a bus going full speed ahead....

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by bookwormi haven't actually nearly killed myself...
but, i have however nearly killed my friend. i pushed him off the path and onto the road and he almost got hit by a bus going full speed ahead....

Damn, that would have sucked very much.... o_o

I wonder how battlespunk's situation would have turned out. So young and killing another so simply like that. I haven't heard of it done before... Good job on just knocking him out! ^_^;;;

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

almost . . . but i really don't want to talk about it.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Firebomb

Anime Lover

no i haven't ever tried to kill someone

31/2 time roll over in my Honda going 85 mph, the cars A-pillar stopped 2 inches away from my head. 3 other people were with me in the car and the worst injury we had was a cut pinky, lol. ^.^

I almost accidentally killed my little sister with a knife once.. she wanted the knife, and went to sit in the living room. I called her, but she didn't come, and I didn't feel like walking to her, so I threw the knife, which would've got her, but she moved out of the way in time. I got yelled at for throwing the knife... :sweat:
The knife was BIG.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by AyatoPryde31/2 time roll over in my Honda going 85 mph, the cars A-pillar stopped 2 inches away from my head. 3 other people were with me in the car and the worst injury we had was a cut pinky, lol. ^.^

A cut pinky is it! That's some damn good luck you have there!

Asuza, you're dangerous when you're lazy! ~_^

Welllllllll, here's my story:

When I was around eight or so, I was taking care of my 2 month old baby sister while my mom stepped out of the apartment for something....anyway, I was hungry so I tried to cook and left the stove on by accident. It was the middle of winter and the windows were all shut tight....so the gas had filled the entire apartment by the time my mom had came home. By then I was so drowsy I couldn't even lift my head up...

....thankfully my mom came home the time she did^^

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Damn mesmerisz! That would have been quite the tragedy. Seems like a running theme is accidents from childhood, when we really don't know much better... ^_^;;;

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

very rarely... when i'm really jealous or envious... i mean REALLY REALLY jealous...
of course i never tried... but the thought flit through my mind before... scary hey?

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.