Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The first thing that comes to mind when you think of love - Minitokyo

The first thing that comes to mind when you think of love

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

enternal, forever lasting and if broking the person should be dystroyed.

a sweet feeling down in your heart when you see that special someone... and the sudden happiness when you realize that he/she is smiling at you

something that doesn't quite exist... something that might possibly not be for me? Something that doesnt' have an appropriate definition. A potential future... and responsibilities...

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

warm hugs and kisses*.*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Everlasting...

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Problems.
As of late, been playing psychologist to numerous people since they asked for help. Hate giving advise...

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

hmmm..=l
so many things when that word comes to me..but basically the love from my family..i suppose =l

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Quote by starangel255a sweet feeling down in your heart when you see that special someone... and the sudden happiness when you realize that he/she is smiling at you

Aww...I think that's sweet!

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Well... when I think about the word love... I think about Naythan... but then I think again that he doesn't love me back and he never will because he is afraid of committment to the max... But I'll love him till' the end of time and back again even though he doesn't love me... I'll keep trying to win his love for me no matter what!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I think of having someone by your side.........or somethin like that. ^_^'

Signature Image

eternity.

a selfish passion...

Boring, mushy stuff with perfect girls dating average guys.
Hate that.

Positive thing I think when I hear love? (Meaning it epends on the moment)
Passion. Translation: a list of the stuff I really like.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

The 1rst thing that come to my mind is when i think about love is my actual bf, and family, and friends.

but like sailoruniverse says over there, love is very subjective. There're many kinds of love... and u never know, which one is healthy and wich no.

take care

the first thing that comes to my mind is holding hands during the spring festivals, but that's just me. another thing that comes to mind is tackling a beautiful girl out of the way of a speeding truck or car.

for me, love = beautiful = painful = gift = sacrifice = commitment

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Living happily ever after. :) Or having a good ending to a kinda troubled story.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

well... my boyfriend for starters, he gives me all the love in the world that I can get...

Radha

Radha

Sanely insane!

Pain!
Honestly I have a commitment phobia so whenever I think of love I think of commitment and then of pain!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

sweet and nice, even though i have not been in love before, but it sounds sweet,nice, caring adn gentle

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

The word "love" is very strong. Right now, when I hear that word, I automatically think of my crush. Alas, it's only a crush, though :/ Yet, I sometimes wonder if it could be more. He's all that I literally see in guys---everyone else seems invisible, uninteresting somehow :/

...Being illogically attached and devoted to a crush is plain stupid, but that's my problem. Yup, the word "love" just might describe it, and if it does..."love" sure sucks XD Especially if he's your friend...that makes it even more difficult XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Foolishness and annoyance. Love is merely an illusion of the mind, never to have existed. Tias, I agree with you much, you speak of pure knowledge.

"Sometimes it is not what you wish for, but what is best for that whom you cherish dearly..."

"My Misery is your Happiness"

LOVE ?
anything like pain all those shit but can be sweet.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

When I think of love, it brings to mind thoughts of "what could've been". Long story short, it makes me depressed. Maybe when I get a gf I'll think differently.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

love is a very complicated thing...once you get into it......it's very hard to fix things up

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.