Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is the best ? Cloud, Squall, Tidus or other - Minitokyo

Who is the best ? Cloud, Squall, Tidus or other

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Well..well. as we know, FF series has 12 series, i imagine that warrior or character in FF series is play in Fighting Game, I promote my idea. That is Final Fantasy Fighting.We can look squall againt cloud, or tidus againt squall.

Signature Image

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

hehehe,kejar posting ya????^^,making 3 same kind of a thread....
In Fact,there is already fighting game consists of FF char,but only from the FF7,it's ergeihz on ps1, u can use tifa,cloud, and sephiroth.....,try it^^
i thinks sephiroth will be the strongest char if they include him in it, that is if they really do make one anyway.....^^

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

sephiroth or squal...l

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I'm the best of course... there's nothing to question :P

no, i'd say squall is the strongest w00t go squall he's 31337

Squall the strongest I said...

Quote by Miyu-DXhehehe,kejar posting ya????^^,making 3 same kind of a thread....
In Fact,there is already fighting game consists of FF char,but only
from the FF7,it's ergeihz on ps1, u can use tifa,cloud, and
sephiroth.....,try it^^
i thinks sephiroth will be the strongest char if they include him in
it, that is if they really do make one anyway.....^^

u could also use vincent and yuffie in ehrgeiz.....for the strongest character..i'd have to say Cloud!! :D

Cloud all the way! he's a rolemodel and got nice looks and weapons and he was a clone or something. i forgot as i havent played ff7 in awhile.

Signature Image

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Hummm....I dunno maybe Suqall...He's seems to be a better fighter than Tidus...after all, he doesn't have much skill with a blade, more with a ball.

Signature Image

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

cloud with his big sword or squall with his gunblade~

but i think there is more then 12 games with the final fantasy name....ur forgetting all the titles like tactics and stuff

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

Squall has the power to win agents the Evil

" Smile is always free " :)

Locke (Rock) from FF6 is the best, and FF6 is the best FF ever :)

go Sabin he's cool and Gau from FF6

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Cloud andr Shadow are cool.

i'd have to go with Cloud. not only does he have that massive sword (and really pointy hair), but he's also somewhat unstable mentally (and everyone knows insanity is an asset in battle).

Signature

ha, enough of these posts, everyone knows cloud is the man, only other person i believe that could come close to cloud is delita from tactics, everyone else is throw away

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

Cloud is the best, and He have a movie now. jejejeje

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

Scarlett

Scarlett

Wind Whisper

Cloud no question ^^

Signature

I wouldn't know about strength, but Cloud Strife has the coolest name. :P

cloud for sure, awesome design

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well I dont really know, I mean you could make Squall more powerful than Cloud in-game wise, but still I'd have to go with Squall, for me he's the man! XD

FANTASYyf

FANTASYyf

moon princess

yea i think squall is the best one

Signature

Squall iz da boss. But Tidus? lol I would choose Zidane before I'd choose him. He's such a dork. X is a great game though.

Signature Image

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Cloud

squall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.