Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How fast do you drive? Is the limit reasonable? - Minitokyo

How fast do you drive? Is the limit reasonable?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i don't usually drive fast, but sometimes i find the speed limits ridiculous... besides, here in QC, the police usually let us go at 10 above the limits without giving out tickets, so i guess 10 to 15 above the limit is all right, but there are some ppl who drive way above that, and sometimes i find it dangerous (i come from a town where the main highway is well known for its danger... lots of wild animals, lots of exits where drivers have to cut off the road and so on... so at that place, going above limit isn't advised ^^ well, that's pretty much my thoughts...

I drive at 10mph no matter where I am.

Oh and im using a bike just to let you know. :D

I got my licence last summer in July when I was 16. My friends told me that the test was hard as hell and they guaranteed me that I will fail my first test like they did. However I scored a 95% percent and got my licence. Anyways, I'm not a speed demon and I don't drive like an old hag. I just drive as fast I can without breaking the speed limit. My parents would shred up my licence card if I get a single speeding ticket. They're pretty strict and serious about my safety after my near death expierence on the road at September 23, 2005.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Depends on the local speed, usually 5 miles over.
Now when I was in kuwait with the military, We drove as fast as our vehicles let us.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by UzY3LWell,tough to say!I for one,whenever I havethe chance,I smash my legg
against the gas,and switch speed like in 2Fast2Furious.But,you make a
good point.If I were an average person,and the speed limit would be
60Km/h,I'd do with 65.So,if we look at it from this point of view,the
higher the speed limit,the more speed you'll get.Surprisingly,if you
lower the speed limit,people get aware of the speed(moust of them) and
tend to slow down!

So in otherwords, you know how to double-clutch perfectly?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

My driving has been termed as "agressive" by most people that know me. To give you an idea of how I drive, I have had 2 speeding tickets. The first one was for doing 65mph in a 35mph zone, and the second one was for doing 80mph in a 45mph zone. The police officer threatened to arrest me for wreckless driving, but didnt because at the time I was in high school and he was good friends with the football coach. I dont drive this fast all the time, but maybe about 50% of the time. A typical ride with me (especially on a dirt road) will consist of you clutching the doorhandle and the occasional scream. :)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i get my permit in like a few weeks but i drive better than most racers but i love speed i can only drive fast if i go slow i keep overshooting and then pulling back and over shooting and pulling back like and old ladie or something but my lil bro he can drive legaly perfcectly

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

60 km/h
but I use motorcycle.don't try drive more than 100 km/h
it's very dengerous how if you had accident

I regularly go 80mph on the highways (speed limit of 55-60), and around 50-60mph on normal roads (speed limit of 40). Of course, that's usually because traffic is going that speed. Keeping up with traffic is actually much safer than going the limit.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Where I usually drive to school, the limit is 70mph (approx. 113km/hr).
I drive at 80 usually since most people around me go at that speed. I cant imaging going at 50km/hr .

i dont go faster than 10 mph over the limit mainly because Police here pull you over after 12. I have a clean driving record and I certainly dont want to tarnish it now after 4 years.

I try not to go more than 5 past the limit. Most of the time im not in a rush so there really is no need to speed unless im frustrated about something. Something like other drivers that cut you off from the periphery and signal once after they enter the lane and hit the breaks.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.