Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noir VS. Gunslinger Girl [poll] - Minitokyo

Noir VS. Gunslinger Girl [poll]

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

When I see the first Gunslinger Girl's episode, I thought, hey!! looks like an army of Kirikas ^_^'

Anyway, I want you to let me know which of this series you prefer, I canĀ“t really make my choice.

I think although both of them have girls with guns, they also treat different topics, Noir is more like action (Kirika is too cool) and Gunslinger is more like drama

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

I prefer Gunslinger Girls...why?

First...the background is well designed in Italy and im italian and i was happy to see that the fidelty is very high (no cars in venice or strange mix like colosseum and Pisa tower in the same city)

Second the story is nice and with a good developement

Third the girls are nice, maybe too young but is the focus of the history

Noir sadly have a very good OST and the story is nice but very boring and ripetitive after the first pack of episodes...and the final is little to much exoteric for my taste

i hated gunslinger girls, why you ask? it had no central plot or idea, meaning there was no point in the damn show, also leading to it being incredibly boring. and no crap the characters are well developed, cause EACH episode is devoted to one girl. Overall, there is no story or plot in the whole show at all, this is of course not counting each side story for each character.
Its quite ironic though, cause as celluz said, the artwork is amazing, design/backgrounds are very accurate, and the soundtrack is quite amazing.
As for Noir, i enjoyed it more obviously, but i had to admit it got boring in the middle. But unlike gunslinger girls it actually had a central plot and focus to drive the show. and of course it was nowhere as boring or dry as gunslinger girls. also the soundtrack was damn nice coming from yuki kajiura.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i liked GSG over noir......

i dunno y.....even tho noir had a lot more story.....

but i really enjoyed GSG, the tactics were pretty well done, and i just love the gun fighting scenes

I liked GSG better than Noir, because it is darker and more sad than Noir. I can't help it, but I like dark and sad stories.

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

GSG and Noir, a hard choice to make but I would go for Noir kuz I liked it more over GSG. I liked GSG too, just wished it would've went on a lil longer. If that happenened, than I would go for GSG. Noir is pretty kewl too. I liked how the girls fought at times.

fao

I like Noir more than Gunslinger Girl.
Because of the music of Noir is so good.

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

hm.. seems Noir got best of Gunslinger huuh?
Well, noir is the best, not telling gunslinger is bad, but gunslinger doesn't give thebetter emotion than noir has.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

*yawns*... Noir every day of the week (even public holidays) >.<
Why? simple... I havent seen gunslinger girls ^_^'
However Noir's characters being only 3 main ones means that the plot is focused especially on the 3 girls. The gunfights may be annoying at times, but the soundtrack made them memerable.. I wouldn't see gunslinger girls beating Noir even if I saw it as Noir is my favourite anime :p

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Hmm... it's hard to decide... I like them both :D
Noir has a good plot, good characters. It's about the same for GSG, but maybe the last episodes are a bit annoying...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i like noir better than gsg ... but maybe tis is because noir is my absolute favorite anime ;)

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Noir is cool. I like the story alot. lol.

And yea, I have yet to see gunslinger girl. it's on my to do list. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

hard choices, both of them are quite good :) , both of them has deep story in its own way though gunslinger girl can be enjoyed more than noir, and noir is more focused on action and revealing conspiracy while gunslinger girl focused on drama and exploring each characters personality..., maybe it's a tie for me :)

oh and while I might choose gunslinger girl for easy & enjoyable watching, noir has some ep that if all of their ep like this then noir would be my first choice (ep 6 I think, where kirika had to make decision to kill the old man or not, added with the bg music it's just soo moving and the best ep in my opinion).

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.