Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do bad things happen to good people? - Minitokyo

Why do bad things happen to good people?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Seriously. My mom is listening to a audio version of a book called (surprisingly enough...not) "Why do bad things happen to good people," which is writen by a Rabi (Jewish priest). And it doesn't always have to be a good person. It can be the average-joe neighbor that isn't a saint/buddha but isn't a bad person either.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

because that is all you hear is the good people getting hurt. you will almost never hear about a bad guy getting hurt. and no one care too. all people get hurt. it not like only the good get hurt or something like that.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by alias360because that is all you hear is the good people getting hurt. you will
almost never hear about a bad guy getting hurt. and no one care too.
all people get hurt. it not like only the good get hurt or something
like that.

I agree and also a bad person has a bad day everyday... Can you imagine his bad day as your bad day? You wouldnt even last 5 minutes in that position... But he can coz he got used to it... He got used to selling drugs, drinking lots of alchohol... But you havent... It seems bad for me just thinking about it but he doesnt that situation is perfectly normal to him...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

You no that is a good question. If you believe that something bad is going to happen to you then it will. It's all in the mind. Mind over matter and mind over body. It kinda reminds me of the law of karma if you do good things all your life then you will get good energy back but if you do bad things all your life you will get bad energy back. If you murder someone then by the law of karma to put it bluntly "You will get yours." One way or the other. What goes around comes around. So in life bad things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people (Even tho it may not seem that way) Life is full of things like that and I can't really tell you why that is. But like I said in my ramble if you believe bad things are going to happen to you then they will. So just try not to think about it that way. Bad things happen for a reason as do good. Everything happens for a reason it least that is what I believe. Sorry for going on like that and I hope that helped you. Sorry if I was out of contexted. Good question tho. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Bad people do get bad things. If you stop being self-centered, you may see that bad people gets real bad treatments every now and then. I know someone who's not a very kind person, and I could bet that he gets beaten up at school about 5 times a year.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

because karma is a bunch of bull shit?

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

By asking that question you're saying, "because karma is obviously the absolute truth, then bad things should not happen to good people." The truth is, bad things happen. Certainly, more bad things often happen to "bad" people--if you steal and get caught, you go to jail. But if you die in a car accident, it doesn't mean you were a bad person. It just means you had the bad luck to be in that place on that day. Things happen, and I think that it is not the person that shapes the events, but the events that shape the person. That's my answer, anyway. There is no fate. Life happens.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

unfortunately the same reason good things happen to bad people its the way of life.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

bad things happen to everyone. i just think that when such things happen to a good person, its just more noticeable to others, instead of something bad happening to a bad person.. and it usually ends up to be that someone thats good is someone you could care about.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Quote by trinigirl524bad things happen to everyone. i just think that when such things happen to a good person, its just more noticeable to others, instead of something bad happening to a bad person.. and it usually ends up to be that someone thats good is someone you could care about.

Ill have to agree with that. I have seen it happen a few times.

hm, I'm not sure about this question, especially because it is written by a person who truelly should believe in god, a simple quote: "If you believe in god, then how can you doubt him?"
I think it's all about some kind of "masterplan" and in the end, if the good people stay strong, it will come to a good end.
Otherwise i have to agree to what the people wrote right above me, everybody can have a bad day, not just the good guys.

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

why do bad things happen to good people? haha, why do good things happen to good people? Life just happens to everybody, you know?

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

becuz that's life it get's people down some times bot what gows around come''s around
so if some one good made fun of u or ur the good guy and u try some thing it wont work like i ask my mom for money and she dont give me none bot my bro is bad and he get's money all the time ya thet suck's bot it's life

Signature
im the one and only rave master

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

There is no definition of 'good people'.
Everyone has a different definition.

Bad things happen to everyone. It shapes who we are by how we deal with it. I honestly believe a good person is someone who comes out of such dillemas doing the right thing and has their morals still intact.

Bad people are ones who end up resenting life, taking it out on other people, hurting themselves and others....etc when they have a problem.

I think we NEED problems to help us be better people, because life and God I believe lets things happen to us to make us grow.

Every diamond needs a LOT of friction before the end result is beautiful.

Zero37

Genosis

"The sun rises on the good and the evil alike".

If bad things didn't happen to good people, then bad things couldn't happen to bad people either, and that would just be... Bad.

Also, the trials that somebody goes through is what helps them to grow as a person.

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

Bad things happen to each and everyone of us. That's how it is. Everyone has a problem, even if they're saints or killers etc.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

momogai

momogai

I AM HERE BUT NOT....

its like why do good guys always win there has only been one case that the bad guy kinda wins when the good guys leave in this movie all like injured and heading toward saftey and are gone then the bad guy like comes out of the flames with only like minor scratches

WhAt Am I? WhErE aM i? WhY aM i HeRe?
.....ItS tHe EnD.....

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I used to think that there's a reason for everything. I don't think true saints exist. Sometimes, if something truly bad happens, I do ask myself WHY? I can't get an answer for that most of the time. Thus, I don't know what to think anymore -_-...

Is just me or I weird. There is no such thing as good and bad things happen to people. Is what people what to think it as a bad or good.

Quote by ErineceraBad things happen to each and everyone of us. That's how it is. Everyone has a problem, even if they're saints or killers etc.

I have to agree with Erincera. Maybe this is the reason why I say early about good and bad. Same goes for good and evil. They the same. Like the Yin Yang.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

:o its weird....its not always the sitution....

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.