Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone else feel out of place? - Minitokyo

Does anyone else feel out of place?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

i dont know, you tell me! i have only two friends and girls are always avoiding me for no reason. so is it me who should feel out of place now or is everybody else out of place, out of MY place?

yea...i felt like i didnt belong...most of my friends hav different interests and the share the same interest too...i felt lil left out cuz i didnt know anything about cars, sports, girls, etc.
im like the loser of the pack...so i stray away from the herd and life my own life

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

My Friend, if i was as good as you are at speakin english, and explaining spiritual "big words", i would love to explain it to you, but there are a few things that i can explain....

The will of the heart, the state of the mind, and common sense...
sometimes without thinking, ur heart starts feeling different things, depending on what you see, ur mind starts makin decisions like...yea, its true...then u start explainin it in the way "you" think it is, or the way you "want" it to be....when u start sayin, "i feel out of place", at this moment, ur heart is weak, when its week, ur mind stops functioning right, b/c its not gettin enuf food (biology), and u start explaining things in a negative way (as i explained)....when you keep thinkin about negative stuff, such thoughts (feelin out of place) start poppin in your head!

i have felt alot of pain the last 8 years, only god knows how much, i have felt out of place alot of times my friend...(what's ur name by the way?....), and i have tried all methods to relieve myself, but couldn't!

then i found something really nice, something that i have had a long time ago, yet i wasn't pointed at or encouraged to do, 2 things: Reading the Qura'an, and Prayer...when i do either one, i find out that i am nothing but a slave to god worshiping him, doing all good and bad things in this world, waiting for "The Judgement Day"....Tears start falling, fearing such day, fearing that i won't get what i need, that i won't get Paradise! but yet, havin such a feeling, i find out that its not late ^_^, and that i'm not out of place.....

Homie, "its too early for you to be carrying your grief on your shoulders!"
its not the end of the world, and you haven't done anything of what u wanted yet! and i'm sure, if you keep your heart strong, you'll find out that you are what you are, and you are just in the place that u want ^_^...

This is the "Main Reason" why i mentioned "Qur'an", b/c readin it and prayin helped me get out of such thought (feelin out of place) ;)...

i think i talked too much! lol....sorry if it was a bother, i'm not sure if whatever i said helped you out, but believe me, i've been there, and passed that level ^_^...

i hope it works out for u ^_^....
Happy Ramadan (Ramadan Kareem) :)
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by jasaiyajinLet's assume you have a soul or certain wave length that you ride. Does it feel as though that it is somehow special or different and does not belong (at least is very unique, aside from all the other types) ?

I guess I could say so. There very very few people (almost none) in school that I just didn't "click" with, let alone get along. And I still feel like that in daily life. I'm a bit of a "practical engineer", my view on situations is that we should always be able to improve or create something so that it works exactly how we want it to, but too many people I meet have that "dont fix it if it ain't broke" attitude. -_-

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

oh yes, most definately.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

"The will of the heart, the state of the mind, and common sense...
sometimes without thinking, ur heart starts feeling different things, depending on what you see, ur mind starts makin decisions like...yea, its true...then u start explainin it in the way "you" think it is, or the way you "want" it to be....when u start sayin, "i feel out of place", at this moment, ur heart is weak, when its week, ur mind stops functioning right, b/c its not gettin enuf food (biology), and u start explaining things in a negative way (as i explained)....when you keep thinkin about negative stuff, such thoughts (feelin out of place) start poppin in your head!" - Leo

I must disagree with your argument at this point, my heart is not weak where I start to believe "this is true." It, the uniqueness, had always been there, whether or not my heart was weak or strong. I didn't just decide one day: "I feel different, out of place." It was always there from the beginning!!!

Leo, it is as though a "special consciuosness" is bestowed (given) upon me with no special way to discern (find out) by any mere means how truly unique it really is compared to everyone else. I understand that everyone must have this feeling; however, it tells me that only one can truly have the ultimate one, even with no special give away reason why it is so. There is no "extra" advantage to having the type of sense, it's just like being at the very front, or back, of a boat, there is only one seat there.

-repeat-

xange

xange

~white bunny~

~~Suffering Explanation~~

Personality Traits: Whatever is felt is concluded in suffering. Here, it means the craving for the non-existence of painful feeling. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. Deep unspeakable suffering may well be called a baptism, regeneration, the initiation into a new state.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

Quote by jasaiyajinNot on a standard basis, like MT, a crowd type, or different country, but on a deeper sense - out of place from the rest of reality? Let's assume you have a soul or certain wave length that you ride. Does it feel as though that it is somehow special or different and does not belong (at least is very unique, aside from all the other types) ?~
i feel out of place with life... even at my first breath... can anyone elaborate similar experience(s)?

Quote by melonbrusti get a bit dizzy with this discussion... aaa * back to my homework*

i think we all feel out of place more than once in our lifes.
and lol at melonbrusts comment. i think is this what college kids do all day tying to figure out the manings of life and what not.
-mxc
p.s. u such have a warning sign saiding "warning! you head might spin around if u try reading this.

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

bawwahahaha, siliver16, no... im only here to give u a headache

-repeat-

siliver16

siliver16

meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all ur topics are confusing.
-mxc

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Quote by jasaiyajinbawwahahaha, siliver16, no... im only here to give u a headache

Quote by siliver16meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all ur topics are confusing.
-mxc

LOOL, u guys are somethin else,,,
jasai-kun, i think i understand u a little, i'm really glad i did "talk" to u, not "argue" ^_^....
if such a feeling really exists, i'm sure there's gonna be somethin really special that u'll be doin ... it might even be really big ;)....
at any cases, i think i've pointed what i wanted to talk about, i really wish u all the luck in the world man, u don't seem like a bad person, u really deserve it... :hmpf:
bai bai! jasai-kun! see ya around!
and Happy Ramadan ;)!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

I didn't read any other post but here's what I have to say...
Out of place..feeling out of place means that there is actually a place where you should be, so that's not so depressing! Second maybe you feel this way because the place you want to be in isn't the one right for you! In fact, I really feel out of place most of time since the age I can realize I am out of place. This is probably because i'm not true to myself... I guess I'll have to accept the place where I belong and also accept who I really am, not who I would like to be and where I would like to be either...

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Hm, for me, I think... maybe I have experienced this feeling before.
It's not that I don't have friends or anything. The truth is, I have more than enough. But really, at times when we are together, it seems like I'm so far away from everyone else in the clique. There are 8 people in the clique and I'm one of the 8. But... You see... I don't feel like I'm in them. It's like... inside every clique, there has to bestfriends or what so ever, right? But I don't and when I see each one of them gather (like for movies or sth) to say that they want to sit together, I feel kinda outta place again.

But luckily, this was last year. This year, I don't really pay much attention to it. Coz I know they are all my true friends. [:

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

I can see a point here, but for me, not really. You have to learn how to feel comfortable in any kind of place. It's all to do with confidence.

- This Free Life Crisis -

siliver16

siliver16

Quote by leosama84

Quote by jasaiyajinbawwahahaha, siliver16, no... im only here to give u a headache

Quote by siliver16meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all ur topics are confusing.
-mxc

LOOL, u guys are somethin else,,,
jasai-kun, i think i understand u a little, i'm really glad i did "talk" to u, not "argue" ^_^....
if such a feeling really exists, i'm sure there's gonna be somethin really special that u'll be doin ... it might even be really big ;)....
at any cases, i think i've pointed what i wanted to talk about, i really wish u all the luck in the world man, u don't seem like a bad person, u really deserve it... :hmpf:
bai bai! jasai-kun! see ya around!and Happy Ramadan ;)!Leo

than are u saiding im the villian in this thread.
i am very insulted,leosama84...................
-mxc

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I live in a typical small town where there's nothing to do. Even if I want to do some things linked to my interest oftenly that's not possible. I don't even tell people about my interests because they would only look weird at me, because they couldn't clasify me to a stereotype they love using so much. I'm a person that always stays honest to himself and his beliefs, that's why I won't change because someone else want's me to, I never was and won't be influenced by a group or smth. I had quite a bunch of friends but they all started to act irresponsible, stupid etc you know, to "be cool", that's quite common these days. That's why I started to be more and more away from the group, because I don't want or need to act like someone else to be liked. I don't give a damn what people think about me, I'm a rather darker person anyway and I prefere to be alone, I'm comfortable with that. That's why I'm left with 1 true friend that I can talk about lots of things and he doesn't try to be someone else just to fit in. And ofcourse a few others, but I can't call them true friends. We just hang out or party sometimes and talk about useless things. Lots of people look at me weird because of how I am but I don't care.
So if you ask me "Do you feel out of place?" then yes - I feel that all the time. Hopefully I'll find a place I'll be comfortable in, after all - the world is big isn't it? ;)

up up and away

Well yeh, i guess like schimke...
I live in australia, born there and look basically aussie too.
I feel outta place coz i love japan, i feel confident there and dont feel odd even though i physically look unlike the majority...but in aus, i am intimidated, cant get along with many people, feel bored...people are occaisionally racist saying 'or yeh those japs' kinda thing, then my friends say 'oi aimis half japanese' and they dont believe them...
I also have probs with guys, i either argue with them or just say the wrong things..that pisses me off :P

\(^o^)/

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.