Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever find yourself going too crazy..? - Minitokyo

Do you ever find yourself going too crazy..?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Yeah, I do become crazy most of the time. like when I first watched the english dubb for Gundam Seed Destiny and heard Athrun's dubb voice for the first time since 1 year. When I heard him talk I screamed "I love you all of a sudden!" like a monster just had taken over me. After that I got nuts and kept on staring at the computer screen until my sister brought me back to my senses.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

well...yeah
when i was very fond of Kurama, i even cut my hair to be like his n put his pic in my wallet (i use men wallet not purse) i must be crazy tht time....i even scream in happiness when i got his pic n soundtrack...tht's the happiness i can't buy, i really want to go back tht time i don't care if i was being called weird, crazy or else my love 4 anime is eternity

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.