Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Childhood books never seen - Minitokyo

Childhood books never seen

page 1 of 1 13 total items

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Show us your idea of a controversial childrens book. Heres a few I've already come up with "Pop Goes the Hamster and other Microwave Games", "Hop on the King of Pop", "Clifford the Big Red Pill"

Signature

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

what do u mean? I dun get it.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Quote by Azureluckwhat do u mean? I dun get it.

Make up a childrens book title that would never be made because of controversy. Ex. "Curious George and the Electric Fence"

Signature

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

actually, this book exists

Mr. Sneeze and his allergies (this book promotes drugs XD)

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Quote by Azureluckactually, this book exists
Mr. Sneeze and his allergies (this book promotes drugs XD)

Haha :D I bet it's not actually intended for children though if it does promote drugs. My friends and I saw a hidden motive behind the children's book "The Missing Piece".

Signature

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

it is! I've seen a picture of it before and it's definitely a kids book from 4-8!

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Haha, then it must be something that only people with mature minds notice, kinda like how me and my friends thought that "The Missing Piece" was about a transvestite and it's sexual antics.

Signature

Quote by BerzerkerOrHaha, then it must be something that only people with mature minds notice, kinda like how me and my friends thought that "The Missing Piece" was about a transvestite and it's sexual antics.

What?! I love "The Missing Piece," it's one of my favorites still.

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

I've heard of this children's book called Little Miss Naughty. If you read it several times you suddenly realize the book is perverted if the characters were really humans.
One scene is where someone name Little Miss Naughty pulls off bandages off another person (Mr Bump i guess) 's body. Literally taking people's clothes off on purpose.
Perverted, right?

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Yes indeed, haha XD Yeah, at my birthday party my friends and I found my mom's copy of "The Missing Piece" and laughed our heads off at it. My favorite quote out of that book is,"I didn't know you would get bigger!?". XD

Signature

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

Oh and another one of those books called "the Princess and the Pea' I found this quote

The prince couldnt' find the right princess because one was too tall, one too small, one too sad and one too GAY.

of course this is a olden day books, but in the modern world "gay" wouldn't be something pleasant to talk about 2 childern.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

there is one called Everybody Poops XD

Signature Image

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Quote by speedfreek19there is one called Everybody Poops XD

Yes, that is a toilet training book, but I guess the name is pretty funny.

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.