Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being cursed - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Never been cursed, never tested my luck( like go breaking mirrors and chasing black cat's) But the last half a year has been HELL ON EARTH for me. Although I have to say that I ain't cursed because I never have had a serious accident and yet I test my luck every day in traffic. I should have been killed 50 times by now but I ain't. Still my life ain't all that merry.

Lol, jasaiyajin, you found out your friend was gay? Oh, the horror.

I believe in curses, but I also believe that curses are effective because of that belief. Therefore, if someone genuinely curses me, it'll mean nothing unless I believe it. I don't believe in most superstitious myths, e.g if a black cat walks past me in the street I'd probably just bend down to pet it. Yeas, this has happened before and no it didn't bring me bad luck. But here's food for thought: if I had believed the cat would have given me bad luck, would I have found it?

im cursed wit bein a paranoid numskull...im fixin it though...it wont fix itself so ill fix it.......hey gotta work out the bad welds in life.....first i gotta get myself a torch though...

Peoples always remember the things they want to remember, and forget the things they want to forget. So if you really believe you are cursed, you may 'forgot' all the happy things, and what left is no more than bad-lucks. Then you ARE REALLY CURSED, but from YOURSELF. So just keep happy.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I don't think I'm cursed. I would rather think that I have had a streak of bad luck for the past two years.

Signature

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I think i am one of the most cursed people on this planet. The reason is that firstly i haven't had a relationship with a guy for nearly a year, (and am getting kinda frustrated) secondly everytime i do like someone they never return my affection, and thirdly because only complete grusome assholes are the only ones who look my way!

merged: 05-06-2006 ~ 04:09am
I guess i'm just destined to be alone..........forever..............

p.s. I do realize there are people painfully dying every day out there....i just ment relationship wise i'm the most cursed person.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

samu02

Back to Basics

Psychosomatic stress and illness...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Laevantine

Could it be you?

I can't decide, is 'cursed' related to the supernatural or just unluckiness?

In my personal opinion, this so-called 'cursed' is merely a psychological reaction of sorts. I mean, if you mean unlucky for example, being cursed simple means that things happen that are beyond your control. The feeling of unability to control the things that happen might be related to this 'cursed'. Most people think that they're cursed when unlucky things happen in their life, especially when it occurs one after another, however, I'd like to highlight that such things happen throughout one's life. It's merely a coincidence that they should happen in a row, thus forming the basis of being cursed. That's all there is to it really, a chain of coincidences and the realization of this chain.
The chain is usually more prevalent in cases where an individual simply blames his fate for things that happen to him, or rather, neglects to take things in his own hands. As such, the realm of things that he/she cannot control become greater, adding on the the uncontrollable things that happen and amplifying the 'cursed' feeling.

It's only when one decides that it is he/she that has the greatest hand in controlling the things that happen around him/her then can one effectively reduce the things in this realm of uncontrollable things.

0.o I can't believe I sprouted that much nonsense.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

Oh, yes, I'm coursed! :) In fact - me and a group of my mountain-walking friends are, ever since one of them has broke up with his girlfriend, just before going to one beautiful spot in the mountains. For the last 6 years or so, we've been trying to visit this spot - no luck. Something always goes wrong - the weather, the trains, the booking... I think the girl must have been a witch. A very skillfull one indeed:)

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

Hey jeno...are you a witch?
and my family is supposed to have a curse on it..its older than all your grandparents...my great grandmother had it on her...

We have to stay good until marriage or no relationship will ever work out.
kinda weird

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

"Curse" is a name for annoying bad luck that keeps happening.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I don't believe in curses, so I don't care if I'm cursed. I think curses don't affect you if you don't believe in them!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

the death visits me and my house is cursed too, i heard voices and laughts and noboby did it in my house
i heard steps in front of my room.

The worse curse is the one we put on ourselves. Go change your mind, get healthier and have a nice Valentine's Day.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

Curse is what our mind always think when something very concise and bad happens to us... ok it might be a coincidence or might not be... but still devils dwell on stuff that we fears most... and curses just spice things up... ok i may be speaking to those believers of God only but well Curses tend to manifest or get real if you keep on banging on being cursed... ok i shall stop now and let others argue before i say some more..

~Snow is where i came from...~

Well... yes sometimes....
I cant really explain but something always happen when I'm about to do something important (like watching my fav anime) something happens and messes everything up

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I agree with some of the earlier statements. But I think curses are all in the mind. If you think your'e cursed, you are cursed. It just shows how powerful the human mind is. Pretend, believe, it happens.
Curses can just be an excuse we're making since we're having a bad day, month, year or life. It's all about choices. If you choose to live a cursed life, you have only yourself to blame.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

Hoe2^^
I'm blessed and not cursed ;p
anyway, I belive in curse, but since I'm a religion person, I'll get no curse^^

love.. is unlimited

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.