Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ender's Game - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Who has read it? what did you think of it?
Ender's Game is the best book ever written. If you havent read it, you should.
heres the group: http://groups.minitokyo.net/thebattleroom/

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

I've read it, it's a great book. THeoretically they are going to make it into a movie... I'm still debating whether it's going to be good or not, there's a very good chance that they are going to completely screw it up....

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

I picked it up, looked at it and put it down.
Too many words for my tiny little brain.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

why are you so obsessed with enders game? shure its good, but its a BOOK for christs sake!!

people HEAD THIS warning:

phoenix NOX IS SO freakin obsessed WITH THIS book, DONT GET HIM goning!! THE conciquencies WILL BE dire!!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I've read it...it was amazing lol, I just think the concept for the book was so interesting...and the fact that Ender managed to survive against so many odds.

This book was amazing. I loved it. I also loved Ender's Shadow, the parallel book to Ender's Game. It's storyline is just wow...I thought the ending was perfect too. XD

I thought it was great. it captivated me back when i was 10...and im still impressed with it.

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

My first of many Orson Scott Card books. I even had him sign it, as well as a few others. Very good. Haven't read Shadow Puppets yet, as I'm waiting for the paperback version. Great author. Really cool to meet. Ready for the live action movie? I hope it's done right. You can find out about all of Uncle Orson's stuff at www.hatrack.com .

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by CaeTHeoretically they are going to make it into a movie... I'm still debating whether it's going to be good or not, there's a very good chance that they are going to completely screw it up....

awwwwwww man the movies gonna suck i kno it >_<
its not gonna translate into live action right i hope they abandon the project

Quote by Kira-samawhy are you so obsessed with enders game? shure its good, but its a BOOK for christs sake!!
people HEAD THIS warning:
phoenix NOX IS SO freakin obsessed WITH THIS book, DONT GET HIM goning!! THE conciquencies WILL BE dire!!

shutupshutupshutup

Quote by Patlabor13I even had him sign it, as well as a few others.

i envy you

Quote by ChikolaI also loved Ender's Shadow, the parallel book to Ender's Game.

yeah ender's shadow was great, ive read all of the ender books, including the newest one, shadow of the giant.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Hmmm...yep. I read Ender's Game. The only one of Orson Scott Card books I read though. After reading Ender's Game (which I totally luved and enjoyed), I tried the other ones. Um...those just didn't click for me. Meh. Ender's Game was good. ^^

I read it a few years ago and i rember it had a slow begining and was kind of boaring
but it became an amazing book that i couldnt stop reading

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i love to read but honestly the book bored me....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Not only had the man sign it, but shook his hand, talked some shop, had him sign a few other of his books, even the issue of game informer with the exclusive interview with him on advent rising. He said he had never had one of those before. It says"Keep on Gaming!" then his sig. Yup, still waiting for shadow Puppets in paperback.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by Patlabor13Not only had the man sign it, but shook his hand, talked some shop, had him sign a few other of his books, even the issue of game informer with the exclusive interview with him on advent rising. He said he had never had one of those before. It says"Keep on Gaming!" then his sig.

stop it!! ur hurting me! too bad advent rising turned out to be bad game. I wish he wrote the script for halo.

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.