Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quiz : How much your Crush likes you! - Minitokyo

Quiz : How much your Crush likes you!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Your Results:
As much as you like them
If you like 'em enough to take this quiz, then I bet you like them a lot. Then they must like you a lot too.

cool. i have been with me crush for three years now so i kinda guessed she liked me . at least a little ^_^

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

As much as you like them
If you like 'em enough to take this quiz, then I bet you like them a lot. Then they must like you a lot too.

supa02

supa02

http://www.lonelymeow.tk

Who made this quiz? XD 'Lots n' Lots'

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends.

Lots N Lots!
Congrats. Trust me. Your gonna have a good life. Listen to your friends though. Or you might lose your crush's love, and your friends.

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz9/42516/res2.jpg
As much as you like them

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

>>> As much as you like them

>>> Hey ! but i dont like him dat much !

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

As much as you like them

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.