Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Impressions on "Silent" characters - Minitokyo

Impressions on "Silent" characters

page 1 of 1 22 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

What I mean by "silent" characters can be in other terms know as "lonewolf" or "overated characters" such as:

Sasuke Uchiha-Naruto
Cloud Strife-FF7
Athrun Zala-Gundam Seed or
Blues/Protoman EXE from Rockman EXE/Megaman NT warrior

For me, I prefer to call all these types of characters "Silentbadasses" ^_^

So what's your opinion on them, good, crap, "overated"? For me, I favor loads of em ^^

I reckon they're the most badass characters. If they are part of the group of protagonists, I also think that they are the strongest, and usually the smartest.

Everyone knows the meaning of death, but no-one knows the meaning of life...

Cloud's not really a silent type of character. He does his share of talking, and in parts of the game tries to emulate Zack's demeanor, and Zack's a friggin' spaz.

i don't think Advent Children captured Cloud as well, but I could just be interpretting him differently. It's hard to say when all the dialogue from Final Fantasy VII was just text.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by blakeoftheskyCloud's not really a silent type of character. He does his share of talking, and in parts of the game tries to emulate Zack's demeanor, and Zack's a friggin' spaz.
i don't think Advent Children captured Cloud as well, but I could just be interpretting him differently. It's hard to say when all the dialogue from Final Fantasy VII was just text.

Cloud is a silent type of character, well it's not exactly silent, those who are emotionless and anti social are also a part of this category. Remeber Cloud's and Tifa's talk about there childhood?

Besides, Cloud isn't the only one you know:)

Well compared to Cloud, I think Vincent's more "silent" than him. I feel he's one of the most badass character I know of too!

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by TokiyaMikagami261I reckon they're the most badass characters. If they are part of the
group of protagonists, I also think that they are the strongest, and
usually the smartest.

Im going to have to agree with everything TokiyaMikagami261 said here, I also think "silent" characters creat more of a mysterious atmosphere around other characters and you never what they might say or do.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

silent characters for meh are mysterious, smart and had a past..... i luv them :D !!

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Hmmm... I relized something, they're aren't many female "silentbadasses" out there
(and I literally mean the asses :d... kidding),know any?

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by DestinyValiantAnimeAngelHmmm... I relized something, they're aren't many female "silentbadasses" out there
(and I literally mean the asses :d... kidding... know any?

Want some "silentbadasses" girls ? Try Raven from TeenTitan (even if I don't like this TV cartoon)

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by kusco
Want some "silentbadasses" girls ? Try Raven from TeenTitan (even if I don't like this TV cartoon)

Hmm... not bad but I'd like more... :)

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

A silent character is always okay, doesn't matter if he's a badass or not, as long as he isn't a geek :p But he must have some kind of mistery to him and/or an interesting past (not necessery fully explained). It's always cool if they show his thoughts and the way he is, but not to much so they won't spoil the mystery and you can't predict the characters moves.

up up and away

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Quote by DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

Quote by kusco

Hmm... not bad but I'd like more... :)

Saya from Blood the last vampire. If there is some girl more "silent" than her, lemme know.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

i'm ok with the silent type. except when their only purpose in the show is to stand around and act cool. Instead of Cloud, i think maybe Squall would be a better example of a slient type character.

the silent characters..are usually the ones with the most fangirls at their tails, hence i don't like them very much =__= well most of them

they are the most dangerous because you know nothing about them

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

way overrated. This is very evident about Final Fantasy Advent Children. The whole movie it's either "Kaa-san" or "Cloud". I really hated the 'Cloud' which everyone wanted to depend on without trying anything themselves. It's also very stereotypical

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

oh.....i was thinking that there may be a silent character called Aizen Sousuke.
in Bleach, he is totally almost all the time a support role, totally silent, ends up that he is the smartest masterplanner of all time.!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

They're cool.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

One thing about silent anime characters is they keep dark secrets and also they kick ass =P

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

Back in the day my favorite characters were the silent type ones. My favorite of all is Hiei of YYH. But nowadays I'm getting bored with them. They all seem to be the same.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

This topic seems to be more revolved around cloud form FF7 XD Anyone reckons Athrun from SEED is a "silentbadass"? ;)

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

the silent ones can be cool sometimes, but i prefer the more noisy ones........... they are often funny......hehehe

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.