Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Serenity - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Has anyone seen or heard of this awesome movie? It's out in theatres right now, and I heard that it was based on a show that got cancelled after only two or three episodes!
The movie itself is quite good, better than Flight Plan at least. XP
It's really weird though how you always find Asian writing everywhere, the computer, shp, the background of the word "Serenity", and a few other places. Can anyone explain this, or has North America become so obsessed with Japan?!

lol well iam not sure and iam afraid that i havent seen the movie that u are talking about sorry. see ya later :)

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Eh, tis ok. I can't believe no one else has heard of it either! XP

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ive heard of it and to be honest, i really want to go see it, it seem intresting.

and the deal with the asian wrighting, well its the future and sci-fi always has some asian wrighting some where,

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

The series is called Firefly...and the asian writing is rather ironic because the series is a "western"...at least set in space

Sazriel

Sazriel

"I lost you once..."

It's awesome!!! It's based off of the series "Firefly" - which was created by Joss Whedon (the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel) The series went for 14 episodes, but was cancelled to make way for reality TV shows. It has been considered Fox Network's "Big mistake". The writting is accually Chinese. In Joss' version of the future the two remaining super powers are China and United States. So everyone pretty much knows Chinese and English. The Chinese is mainly used for cursing in the TV series...but I think it adds an interesting flare to it. The TV series is for sale right now, so if you liked the movie, I'd recomend getting it. If you want to know more about it you can PM me and I'll tell you more about it.

Signature

Thrilled member of - [love hina fans]

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Oh I see, the China/USA thing explains the Chinese writing. Sounds like you know your stuff Sazriel! ;B

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

like sazirel-san said it...Serenity was based on the series 'Firefly' by Joss Whedon (creater of buffy the vampire slayer and Angel) it was SO good >_< i kno a lot of ppl didn't watch it...but i did and im DEF. gonna buy it when it comes out. now, i'm serously wanting to watch FF. i recommend it to anyone who like sci-fi/fantasy. i thought the charcters were wisely put and every single one of them played their part beautifully...XD XD XD SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good^^sorry, but i kno i was supposed to answer your question righ? sorry )O_o got distracted ^_^'

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Krissby

Krissby

~})i({~

Great movie! GO AND SEE! ^___^ Yeah, Sazriel explained it all pretty well :)

Isamu966

Isamu966

Naruto

I wish they would continue the series! Why did they ever cancel it in the first place!

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

yeah was angry that the series was axed but the movie was great still shows episodes on the sci-fi channel

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.