Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question: - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I find this a little disturbing, but I just read a thread (its closed so don't ask please, plus, I just forgot what it was) that talks about the hardest words to say. Not one of the responses was that someone can easily curse at someone, but they can't talk about love or romance. Why is that? I mean, I'm no different, but how can someone so easily insult a person, but they can't tell them about how much they care about someone else or they have such a hard time asking someone to marry them, or that they love someone?

Just something to ponder on.

Make your responses as long as you like. Thanks!

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

its because they are scared of the truth. some people think that a showing of love or affection is considered weak. i dont personally. also because they dont want to get hurt. and they feel if they talk about it or expose that fact that it is that much more power the other person has over them.

that is what i think anyway
ttfn

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

o_0 A male asking about this... intersting... I was sure that females would know... OK my suggestion is to ask your male associates.... it's a matter of pride, face, and acknowledgment to onesself i guess...

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I think that if your mad at someone, cursing at them comes easy and almost natural to everyone.

However, I think that talking about love and romance is something that comes much more harder to most people. Opening up about those emotions is much harder.

Isn't that weird? How one emotion is released so easily, and the other one is more compressed?

I don't have a problem talking about, or expressing, either of the two. I think its about what your personallity is, what your sex/age is, and what kind of lifestyle you grew up in. Hope that helped!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

i seem to find your description matches my thread...
well i guess it's because to some people the truth hurts... perhaps...

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

Quote by BlkLotusits because they are scared of the truth. some people think that a
showing of love or affection is considered weak. i dont personally.
also because they dont want to get hurt. and they feel if they talk
about it or expose that fact that it is that much more power the other
person has over them. that is what i think anyway
ttfn

I have to agree that most people think it is a weakness I don't I have never had a problem tell someone I care about or love them

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Quote by WolfMaster

Quote by BlkLotusits because they are scared of the truth. some people think that a
showing of love or affection is considered weak. i dont personally.
also because they dont want to get hurt. and they feel if they talk
about it or expose that fact that it is that much more power the other
person has over them. that is what i think anywayttfn

I have to agree that most people think it is a weakness I don't I have never had a problem tell someone I care about or love them

Yup, i totaly agree.....i actually think I'm kinda like them too....I'm very shy..^_~

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.