Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (quiz)How well do YOU know Malice Mizer? - Minitokyo

(quiz)How well do YOU know Malice Mizer?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ok this is a long quiz I found online . How well do YOU know Malice Mizer? (most difficult test EVER). It is a tough one but I nailed most of them...I think,lol. Here is the link http://quizilla.com/users/LikaLaruku/quizzes/How%20well%20do%20YOU%20know%20Malice%20Mizer%3F%20(most%20difficult%20test%20EVER)

and this is what I got

You're a freak! & that's good! You know the Malice Mizer tree better than you own mother! If you're going to know 1 thing in your life, know it good!

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

i got: You're not an obsessed fan, you DO have a life, but are you the least bit dissapointed?

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

You're a freak! & that's good! You know the Malice Mizer tree better than you own mother! If you're going to know 1 thing in your life, know it good!

some of those questions weren't quite accurate....like the one about gackt's real name...it's a rumour that that's his real name, it's never been confirmed
Still it was a really good quiz, cuz you had to think!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Quote by celebrilYou're a freak! & that's good! You know the Malice Mizer tree better than you own mother! If you're going to know 1 thing in your life, know it good!
some of those questions weren't quite accurate....like the one about gackt's real name...it's a rumour that that's his real name, it's never been confirmed
Still it was a really good quiz, cuz you had to think!

Yeah I noticed that too. It was a good thing I knew the rumours, lol. There was a lot of good guestions though. That was the most I have had to think while taking one of these.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I agree, usually the questions are really easy or just totally random, and often you can guess what to say in order to get the answer you want - here you actually had to know the answers to some very detailed questions!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

You're not an obsessed fan, you DO have a life, but are you the least bit dissapointed?

Nice quiz although I don't know a lot about Malice Mizer.
I like my result because I don't obesse over bands I like.
I would not say I have a life because I am so busy with school and work.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.