Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt betrayed? - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt betrayed?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Have you ever felt like the people you trusted the most betrayed you?

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

When my parents told me Santa isn't real! T_T

J/k. Can't say I have ever experienced anything like that so severe I would remember... might be due to either of the following reasons:
a) I forgive easily
b) I don't trsut people in the first place (unlikely, I'm pretty gullible)
c) I've been lucky all my life

yeh.
basically it was over a girl. so we both liked her and knew about it. she asked me out, he gets jealous runs off and isnt my friend anymore. and he was my best mate for 5 years! i couldnt believe it! well im over it now...

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

well yes too many times

but i forget those things

i'm too kind person with wide heart

lool

No. I never set myself up to be betrayed, if I can't help it. That is, I don't trust anyone in the first place, which is a requirement for betrayel.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yes, many times . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

all the time. its like the world is out to get us!

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Yes many times :(

Signature Image

I can't hardly remember of any1 serverly betrayed me.

1st of all, I never trust any1, not that I don't trust, but I rather like to prepared the worst coming.

2nd of all, all my friends trust me, so there isn't much point for them to betray me and I'm quiet pround of that.

Yes a couple of times, but i always forgave them, and were still the best of friends, everyone deserves a second chance. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Hmm my good friends dont betray me but some people are just fags! I hate people who betray me i almost want to kill them. Those fools XP . Anywayzz I always get them back they hit me with a rock i will hit them harder!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Not really... but I guess that in any scenario, I'd be the one betraying others.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Yes i have i was betrayed just last week maybe later meybe sooner.
The point is i will never trust him again/
That why i made the poem (The Used)
thats everythign eh did and i am still angry but i am trying to cool off
I dont want to kill him anymore..............ok maybe just a little bit
^_^ bye

Signature Image

yea...my friends...thats why im an exile...i hate playing the good guy sometimes...being takin advantage of...but since im a nice guy...i let things slide so easily

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

People, they always lied to me, tricked me as a kid, Now not as much because I get back at the people who betray me.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DarkSlayer-MeiHave you ever felt like the people you trusted the most betrayed you?

Answer... yes!

I am always being betrayed and I got used to it.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Many times... I'm too good of a person sometimes that I don't learn from my mistakes and easily trust someone...

FaNTaBuLuZCheF

FaNTaBuLuZCheF

I agree with the one posted before mine. Once you get betrayed so many times, you just get used to betrayal altogether. It's kind of sad really. :P

Signature Image

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Yes, and I think that sucked a lot! It hurted. Well... some times that happened, but a certain one was a lot painful ><... That's why I hate envious people and those that want you sink :x

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Yea I have been. It was severe but i forgave and forgot the only problem is I lost a good friend in the end :(

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

Yes, when my father told me, he believe me. In the end, it was all a lie. :( :( :( :(
I was left with hater, and confusing.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

yes indeed, what happens when a good friend says that he is the best friend, you trusted him, like him, treat him like a good pal and then to one day find out all this time, he was waiting on the oppurtunity to strike at the girl that you have been chasing after for so long and to the most absurd fact is that the girl fell for the sugarcoated words of his instead of your own assurance, he walk home and then decided to drop by and tell you how much he has liked that girl all this time but not before he has already suceeded in hooking her up. the following would be this, he tells you that he is always in love with the girl and that she fell for him as well......
i call that betrayal in the first degree...like no other and the hell it could be the worst thing ever to feel.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yes, alot, damn it damn them gotohell, but i got over them just a little bit piss

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.